The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 94 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

In the United States, a home invasion is an illegal and usually forceful entry to an occupied, private dwelling with violent intent to commit a crime against the occupants, such as robbery, assault, rape, murder, or kidnapping.

Breaking and entering is entering a residence or other enclosed property through the slightest amount of force without authorization. If there is intent to commit a crime, this is burglary. If there is no such intent, the breaking and entering alone is probably at least illegal trespass, which is a misdemeanor crime.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/breaking+and+entering

Basically, if I break into your house to watch TV, I'm a trespasser.

If I steal your TV, I'm a burglar.

If I threaten you, I'm a home invader.

Todays tom sawyer,
He gets high on you,
And the SPACE he INVADES
He gets by on you.

The new Rutgers helmet

View attachment 50719
This is how they play football in jail.....
companerismo-entre-futbolistas-rsm-600x865.jpg

Last edited:
A couple of important questions:

Is Rutgers recruiting hoodlum types? Or are their players developing these proclivities after they matriculate in Piscataway?

And per Flood-- no change in Carroo's status for this weekend's game. Meaning the guy is playing?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ray-rice-speaks-rutgers-spring-game/26364749/

I guess now we know what Rice taught the team at the Spring game.

Also, I went to their Rivals board and there are wayyy too many people trying to defend this kid. It's not everyone, but I wasn't expecting to see anyone try to defend/make excuses/say everything is being overblown, yet there are more than a few. I'll leave you all with this...

"Sounds like he just pulled some crazy b**** off from attacking his friend/girlfriend or whatever to protect her or stop the fight and the aggressor fell and the injury is being exaggerated.

Could happen to anyone from what it sounds like..."

Disgusting

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ray-rice-speaks-rutgers-spring-game/26364749/

I guess now we know what Rice taught the team at the Spring game.

Also, I went to their Rivals board and there are wayyy too many people trying to defend this kid. It's not everyone, but I wasn't expecting to see anyone try to defend/make excuses/say everything is being overblown, yet there are more than a few. I'll leave you all with this...

"Sounds like he just pulled some crazy b**** off from attacking his friend/girlfriend or whatever to protect her or stop the fight and the aggressor fell and the injury is being exaggerated.

Could happen to anyone from what it sounds like..."

Disgusting
The home invasions started just 3 days after Ray's impersonation of Cris Carter's "you need a fall guy" speech.
They found one in Kyle Flood.

I thought hostesses were against NCAA regulations?

" In the attempt to add greater responsibility on schools in the recruiting process, and lessen the amount of perks (private flights, names on jerseys, gourmet meals, etc.) granted to prospects, the NCAA Board of Directors approved a set of six proposals in August, 2004.

In brief, schools are now required to follow a specific policy that must be approved by the college president and conference, plus levy specific penalties for any infractions. Underage drinking, sex, drug use, gambling and the use of strippers is prohibited during campus visits."

So I take it that both Barchi and Delaney approves of this

I guess Franklin runs one too.
http://www.pennlive.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/05/university_recruiting_hostess.html

Last edited:
It appears to me that Rutgers may be papering the file for a "For Cause" dismissal of Flood. This would save a little coin. No enough to affect the half billion dollar debt the AD has - along with the annual $50 million shortfall, but, you know, enough to pay attorneys retained to face all the related issues.

Last edited:
September 27 is the most convenient date to fire him.

Perhaps they'll just wait until after the upcoming PSU game. The interim coach will have a fighting chance ( :) ) at home against the always powerful Jayhawks.

It appears that Rutgers may be papering the file for a "For Cause" dismissal of Flood. This would save a little coin. No enough to affect the half billion dollar debt the AD has - along with the annual $50 million shortfall, but, you know, enough to pay attorneys retained to face all the related issues.

Where are you seeing that? I checked the Rutgers board and didn't see anything.

Come on Julie, share your thoughts with us.
FINALLY...

"This program has historically represented this university to the highest standards, both on and off the field,'' Hermann said in a statement shortly after news of Carroo's arrest broke. "I can tell you from my personal interactions that this locker room is filled with the type of leaders and quality young men that will continue to serve as exemplary ambassadors for the university.''

http://espn.go.com/college-football...eonte-carroo-allegedly-slammed-woman-concrete

Fill in the blank.
The next HC of RU is ________________.