The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 96 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

At this rate, Rutgers will have one coach and 7 players left on the team by the end of the season.

Where are you seeing that? I checked the Rutgers board and didn't see anything.
Sorry, TCPA, you wasted your time researching their board, I wouldn't want that for anyone (unless they are looking for entertainment). I should have been clearer, "it appears to me" is what I intended to type but I got ahead of myself. I have corrected the comment. My sincerest apologies.

Sorry, TCPA, you wasted your time researching their board, I wouldn't want that for anyone (unless they are looking for entertainment). I should have been clearer, "it appears to me" is what I intended to type but I got ahead of myself. I have corrected the comment. My sincerest apologies.

Oh, no problem. I've been going over there recently to watch the meltdown. it's been epic.

Current weather in PissCataway:

kuwait_tire_fire_00.jpg

I'm shocked he kept his job after all this (for now at least).
I am too. This was their perfect opportunity for a show-cause firing. Guess he has some pictures someone doesn't want seen. ;)

Having said that, if the NCAA did not accept our self-imposed penalties as sufficient, they'd better not accept the Blights' self-imposed penalties. If anything, our 'crimes' (and I use the term loosely) were ones of omission. Flood's were crimes of commission. After being specifically warned against it. Huge difference there, IMO.

Folks, you're forgetting all the facts, the most important being B1G inclusion. They are now in the ranks of Ohio State and Penn State. These are fine moral and rule abiding institutions. That puts them out of our wheelhouse. The precedent has been set with PSU. Flood was hired as HC by Tim Pernetti. Pernetti has already been dismissed. That leaves the NCAA no fair choice but to wipe out all penalties and fines levied or pending and reinstate Flood so as not to punish the players are were not involved any further. It is a safety risk to do otherwise. We will likely give them more scholarships to make up for coach Flood's time away and the bad PR the school will need to overcome. This is clearly only the fault of the individuals directly involved in these incidents, the former student athletes, and they are already gone along with the former AD. Justice has been served. There is no need to pile on the innocent. Now if you'll excuse me, I heard JB smelled pot on a recruiting trip to NYC and did nothing about it! Drug policy violation! Gotta go. One last thing to do before I head off to Texas
Oliver Luck

To the delusional Rutgers' fans who actually think their football program is worth 2 cents...

Guess what? The hot air is finally starting to seep out of the bullshit balloon!

giphy.gif

What. A. Post.

Thank you sir! I just laughed my ash off over here! :rolling:

All they are trying to do is keep their good recruiting class going,they will fire Flood on FEB.14 th. They will lie and cheat their way with this class.

The NCAA has no choice but to investigate them now as Rutgirls just admitted they cheated.They will try to take their 6 player loss of scholarships this year.

We should be putting the full court press and thensome on any recruits of theirs that we would want.