The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

popcorn_the_it_crowd.gif

Whitey23 said:
639489063737647104 :rolling: Rutgers O/U 5.5 season win total still up on the board!

Tell us about it.

I know I shouldn't laugh...but this s*** is hilarious. Couldn't happen to a better program.

I'm not laughing at Rutgers again until we officially purge the bad mojo. We may not be a dumpster fire but there's smoke on the hill. We're coming off a 3-9 season where our best unit was almost completely lost to graduation. Our best recruit just decommited, our coach is on every single publication 'hot-seat' and the only people who predicted us to not finish last in the Atlantic, picked us to finish 2nd last. Oh yeah we're on probation for the next 5 years to boot. Rutgers is a mess but apparently our house might be made of glass. Just in case....no stones for me. When we beat LSU, I'll be ripping Rutgers with the rest of you.

I'm not laughing at Rutgers again until we officially purge the bad mojo. We may not be a dumpster fire but there's smoke on the hill. We're coming off a 3-9 season where our best unit was almost completely lost to graduation. Our best recruit just decommited, our coach is on every single publication 'hot-seat' and the only people who predicted us to not finish last in the Atlantic, picked us to finish 2nd last. Oh yeah we're on probation for the next 5 years to boot. Rutgers is a mess but apparently our house might be made of glass. Just in case...no stones for me. When we beat LSU, I'll be ripping Rutgers with the rest of you.
Would you settle for beating Pitt or NC State? ;)

Would you settle for beating Pitt or NC State? ;)
I'll settle for any and every win. Just figured if we beat LSU then we probably already DID purge the bad mojo. Like 1984 style...

dont know whats being passed around to make you guys think we have a chance in helk against lsu-- but i guarantee its illegal -nothing legal will rot your brain that much

The clowns over on their rivals site must be going into a full meltdown mode today, couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.:rolling:

As a latecomer to this thread, Rutgers has a student-athlete named Nadir who's been arrested and has some academic dishonesty in his background? And, again, his name is Nadir?

Short of picking up English as a second language, his parents have to be exceedingly stupid. You couldn't write this stuff.

dont know whats being passed around to make you guys think we have a chance in helk against lsu-- but i guarantee its illegal -nothing legal will rot your brain that much
Not legal huh......

middle-ages-double-wench.jpg