The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 482 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

With all due respect, we have this thread going for a million years. We need to focus on our own and stop worrying about them. I don’t see them as our main rival and it feels like we hang in their every reaction. Who gives a damn about them?
Dont read or comment on it if it bothers you so much. Its that simple. No one is worrying. We are laughing at them.

I for one will begin posting in the thread again now that we have moved into the Fran Brown era and my self imposed exile has ended.

From my perspective, Rutgers is like my little brother all the way in the back of the Ford Country Squire station wagon - sitting opposite my youngest sister. Every now and then I just had to turn around and give him a poke just because I could. Let’s enjoy the ride.

1701902451175.png

I for one will begin posting in the thread again now that we have moved into the Fran Brown era and my self imposed exile has ended.

From my perspective, Rutgers is like my little brother all the way in the back of the Ford Country Squire station wagon - sitting opposite my youngest sister. Every now and then I just had to turn around and give him a poke just because I could. Let’s enjoy the ride.

View attachment 234553
My family had this vehicle in yellow. The wood paneling was epic. My younger sister and myself were relegated to the “way back.”

Well they just landed a massive basketball recruit to go with the one they already had committed.
Yeah. Because his brother played there.

And there are a lot of comparisons between our hoops decline with our football decline twenty years ago, and Rutgers and UConn benefiting off it

With all due respect, we have this thread going for a million years. We need to focus on our own and stop worrying about them. I don’t see them as our main rival and it feels like we hang in their every reaction. Who gives a damn about them?

Hi, welcome to a thread you apparently don’t care about. Keep up the good work keeping this thread alive.

You may want to get used to it, again. New HCFB was a former Rutgers assistant, knows NJ, Ditto for Campinle. It looks like SU will recruit NJ a bit heavier.

Besides trashing Rutgers is a good pastime. The B1G looks at them worse than we do.

My family had this vehicle in yellow. The wood paneling was epic. My younger sister and myself were relegated to the “way back.”

View attachment 234553
Drove one my senior year of high school.

Last edited:
You may want to get used to it, again. New HCFB was a former Rutgers assistant, knows NJ, Ditto for Campinle. It looks like SU will recruit NJ a bit heavier.

Besides trashing Rutgers is a good pastime. The B1G looks at them worse than we do.
I would like to get back to where we were in the 90's where it felt bad to actually trash Rutgers. I mean it wasn't even enjoyable back then because they were so irrelevant.

We had the Chevy caprice classic wagons and those had wood siding too. Back seats faced the opposite direction. That was kind of cool. When you’re poor and dad doesn’t buy new tires in the winter, you learn to drive in snow really quick.

I would like to get back to where we were in the 90's where it felt bad to actually trash Rutgers. I mean it wasn't even enjoyable back then because they were so irrelevant.
Agreed. And, I'm sure this has been mentioned, but how about Brian Dohn the RU grad and now the biased recruiting guru who lowers ratings on our recruits? He's one of the biggest asses out there and people are still letting him work for them?!!!

But now we REALLY get to talk trash about them when it comes to recruiting.
F578CE89-A780-4CC5-8846-E0E7E94F577A.jpeg

Agreed. And, I'm sure this has been mentioned, but how about Brian Dohn the RU grad and now the biased recruiting guru who lowers ratings on our recruits? He's one of the biggest asses out there and people are still letting him work for them?!!!
I’m going to guess it more because our recruits haven’t been all that good over the last two decades.

You can click on "Ignore" or "Unwatch" and just ignore it. :)