The best team in North Carolina hosts Chapel Hill this week. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The best team in North Carolina hosts Chapel Hill this week.

Duke my butt. ECU is the best team in NC.

ByQj86OIgAA77Np.jpg:large

Their OC is a young gun and a Leach disciple, who would have thunk it

Their OC is a young gun and a Leach disciple, who would have thunk it
the leach/mumme descendants will keep all the good stuff and skip all the craziness. you have to be crazy to go so against the grain but once the crazy people prove it works, the non-crazy people like Sumlin can run the same offense without looking like a horror movie villain like Holgorsen.

the leach/mumme descendants will keep all the good stuff and skip all the craziness. you have to be crazy to go so against the grain but once the crazy people prove it works, the non-crazy people like Sumlin can run the same offense without looking like a horror movie villain like Holgorsen.

Well that is why the ECU HC was smart, he's a defensive guy from Texas Tech, promote the WR coach from T Tech to OC at ECU, kid was 27 years old but he's now getting it done. I would imagine he will be getting calls from bigger programs very soon as an OC or maybe even a HC at the MAC level

Well that is why the ECU HC was smart, he's a defensive guy from Texas Tech, promote the WR coach from T Tech to OC at ECU, kid was 27 years old but he's now getting it done. I would imagine he will be getting calls from bigger programs very soon as an OC or maybe even a HC at the MAC level

I think the HC is an East Carolina alum but believe a few of the guys on the offensive staff are from Texas Tech. OL coach maybe in addition to the OC ?

I think the HC is an East Carolina alum but believe a few of the guys on the offensive staff are from Texas Tech. OL coach maybe in addition to the OC ?
Was looking the other day, its basically half ECU alums and half former Leach TT assistants, with some crossover between the two groups.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom