The coach is a no-show so far | Syracusefan.com

The coach is a no-show so far

7:43 and Matt is talking about restaurants around the ACC. "We'll be back after this message with the Americu Jim Boeheim Show - Lord Willing."

Coach showed up and did a 15 minute show. . "We practiced late and I started to do something..."

I think he's tired of doing this sort of thing.

Show summary to come as soon as I could type it.

They're doing a Gomez segment so it will be more than 15 minutes.

So, coach said in the second show of the year a few weeks back that he was sitting at home and Julie was like “don’t you have the radio show tonight?” And he was like oh shitt and he raced down to Carabbas. 100% this happened again. Lol

Coach showed up and did a 15 minute show. . "We practiced late and I started to do something..."

I think he's tired of doing this sort of thing.

Show summary to come as soon as I could type it.
I haven't listened to it recently..Doesn’t say too much that's interesting. Doesn't he hand off to an assistant anyway after 30 minutes?

Why doesn't he just stop doing it? How many coaches out there do something similar?

I haven't listened to it recently..Doesn’t say too much that's interesting. Doesn't he hand off to an assistant anyway after 30 minutes?

That's Babers, who lets an assistant talk for the last 5 minutes.

cause when i get driving around that channel is often left on, i tend to turn off the shows.. Dabo is interesting though.

That’s why Clempsum sucks this year -
Dabo giving away too many inside secrets on his radio show!!!

:p

Def needs that

It’s all part of his compensation. Coaches make more from outside stuff than a school pays them. Doing radio might even be required.

Happened to walk into Carrabba's just before 8 last night to pick up a take out order. Was very surprised to see JB and Matt Park sitting there in the bar area doing the show. So surprised I couldn't even come up with a decent question for him. Thought he was doing the show at DelMonico's.

...for his show at Carraba's. I hope nothing is wrong. Matt Park doing fill 26 minutes in.

I'm extremely fussy about Italian food because I am incredibly sick of having good Italian food friggin 4 times a week growing up, I am to making lasagna as curtb is to driving golf balls and I'm telling you Carrabba's is damn good, I don't care if it's a boil in bag chain

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom