the crane the crane | Page 163 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

My Mom just got discharged from Crouse Hospital today, (COVID negative! “Only” a pneumonia:confused:). But she took some pics on the way home:
11CF9425-4F89-4BA0-BE40-25E5606BA292.jpeg
7E3C6F02-1416-4C44-8252-5B025D2060C4.jpeg
214D912C-2F0B-4742-AFF4-A1EF456B2177.jpeg
A85A4A92-BFA6-4749-9BE7-5F0555DB5012.jpeg

Comment away on what you see craniacs! I hope these are enlightening!

My Mom just got discharged from Crouse Hospital today, (COVID negative! “Only” a pneumonia:confused:). But she took some pics on the way home:
View attachment 179144View attachment 179145View attachment 179146View attachment 179147
Comment away on what you see craniacs! I hope these are enlightening!
Your mother snapped some nice pictures. Maybe you can have go to the "doctor's" again and snap more? Uh, asking for a friend...

Seriously, tell her thanks from the Craniacs.

Yes, John Wildhack and Pete Sala were shown models of what the dome would look like on sunny days during basketball season with a translucent roof. There was a lot of glare. Bad for TV, fans and players.
That prompted them to make the PTFE only slightly more translucent than the old roof.
Did they honestly take into account the angle of the sun in winter? Glare from the sun sitting low on the horizon amidst a gray sky? Pfft.

Did they honestly take into account the angle of the sun in winter? Glare from the sun sitting low on the horizon amidst a gray sky? Pfft.
Figuring out how many home, afternoon, games, along with how many sunny days for Syracuse make this whole consideration silly. We only had 2 this past year Bucknell and Pittsburgh. Looks like Bucknell was partly cloudy and Pitt was cloudy and Rain.

Are the roller coaster like supports growing on anyone else? At first I really hated it now i think it adds something. GO ORANGE!

Are the roller coaster like supports growing on anyone else? At first I really hated it now i think it adds something. GO ORANGE!
At first I was pretty disappointed about the new look. Now I cannot wait to drive up 81, rounding the bend and seeing this stadium in all its glory!!

I still think it looks like Mile High Stadium (or whatever they're calling it now.)

I have had similar feelings. Change can be hard but it is also a constant!

really have a shot at a 3 girder day now.. could be the day that goes down in girder infamy,
I think the next girder on Walt's end is the one that's outside of the overhead door. I can't tell if it has been prepped yet. If not, it will probably go up tomorrow or Monday.