the crane the crane | Page 132 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

The spiral in the far corner of the main yard has Walt's hoist line hanging over it and a collar on it and there is activity in the corner. Could it be going up now? A little late in the day I think but you never know.

I have yet to figure out what the black and white block Walt just raised but it shows up a lot. Have to work on that.

A great day, but hey, let's get those roof panels folded up and put away! Looks trashy. ;)

1584571352525.png

Attachments

• 1584571352734.png
    1584571352734.png
    431.3 KB · Views: 78
Wouldn't be surprised if cable support removal for the old dome takes place overnight as that frees up the day to do girder work.

Crane rookie here. just started following this closely, can somebody tell me what a spiral is and what a girder is? wanna follow along but also would like to know what i’m looking at lol
everybody is liking but nobody is telling, millennials get no love on here smh

Really hope the refurbished Dome can host the 2020 season. I hope it’s not 1943 all over again when there was no season due to WWII.

I'm not sure they would shut down contracting work. Easier to keep distance working outside, and lets face it, it is a limited season to complete road work, etc. They may adjust best practices and job procedures, but I don't think they will shut down construction.
All construction has been halted in the city of Boston. New York City may be next. Cuomo has mandated that all workforces in NY be reduced to 50%. Strange times we are in here.

Activity all over. Spiral in the air on the east side and rest of back stay in the middle of the south side being completed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom