The lady in this story was ejected yesterday... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The lady in this story was ejected yesterday...

Really? How about Syracuse fans act like adults and not douchebags and leave it at that?

As someone that has gone to the secondary market to get tickets to Syracuse road games, I'm unthrilled by your suggestion if it gets carried throughout all schools.

I agree that SU fans should act like adults. But they should also act like fans, if that's what they are. Selling out to Duke diminishs the home advantage, subjects the seller's seat-neighbors to Duke smack the whole game and insults the program.

If calling out traitorous behavior is being a douche, I plead guilty. But it seems to me the real douches are the ones making money off their "team" by giving up seats to our rivals. Pretty tough to be an apologist for these folks, but I guess for you the best defense is a good offense.

she does nothing for me:

High checkbones (masculine trait)

extended chin

acne (coovers up by makeup)

great attitude though.. grade A shet.
You'd cut off your right arm for the likes of her.

she does nothing for me:

High checkbones (masculine trait)

extended chin

acne (coovers up by makeup)

great attitude though.. grade A shet.
It must be my age, but I find nothing wrong with that lady. Heck, I think I can even overlook the fact she is a duke fan.

It must be my age, but I find nothing wrong with that lady. Heck, I think I can even overlook the fact she is a duke fan.
Different strokes . Its all good

So which SU fan is telling the truth? The ones yesterday who said the cop kept his composure while she went off on him, or the one today who sat next to her and tells a story 180 degrees different but is himself a lawyer possibly looking for a client?

Last edited:
on the one hand, I hope that overbearing rent-a-cop gets fired . . . but on the other hand, reading that whole account, she does sound like a habitual line stepper ;)

Well you knew she crossed the line coming into the Dome wearing that stinking Duke shirt.

I do think it's a little strange he wants to involve himself with the drama of the Post Standard article. I would have walked away from all that.

This story sounds plausible. several witnesses corroborate her story. Easy solution is to offer her two tickets to next years Duke game. She basically got to see almost the whole game this year. Only missed a few minutes. I think she would be placated if the University offered the tickets for next years game. This way if the guard just happened to be right he does not lose his job. Even if he is wrong, maybe he just needs some sensitivity training, and not to lose his job. Most people get another chance at work. Just make sure to put her in another section next year.

JJReddawg said:
Haha. She's 30? Right...She's 30 just like Hood clearly got hammered by Christmas on the dunk attempt. That's just the laugh I needed. Hell, she might have well just of said 25. The Post Standard will print whatever anyone says these days.

I thought she was hot. A 40 hot. At 30? I'd hit it and quit it but wouldn't expect much in her later years. Good luck poptart.

I assume that, like most Duke fans, she has nothing to do with the University or the Durham region.

man... we have a rough crowd here.

i think she is pretty.