The Official Wake Forest Game Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Wake Forest Game Thread

F me!!!!! Is there any gas left in the tank for OT? Cooney looks GASSED. They don't get tired though.

Once again, Cooney collapses on a driver for no reason when the opponent needs a three to tie. Let them freaking have a deuce dude .

Follow the ball 7th grade defense again.

What. Ive been watching on ESPN 3, and now they have blocked it in my area. Confused.

OrangeDW said:
How the heck does Cooney end up in the paint below the ACC logo when we need to defend the 3? Sick of his defensive spazzouts down the stretch. He chased the Nova guy to the corner and left the wing wide open for a 3 too.

That is the defense we're playing. You can't blame the player. He's on the ball, the defense is asking G and Cooney to guard 3 with 2 which is why they get a wide open three

In theory, I guess, you're saying Cooney should "pass" the ball handler off to Xmas in the lane, who's guarding Noone because they need a three but that's not realistic

Can't blame the players there. It's a credit to the other team

We need someone other than Rak, Cooney, or G to step up.

wake looks like the best team in the nation. this miller Mcintyre dude is playing like chris paul

That is the defense we're playing. You can't blame the player. He's on the ball, the defense is asking G and Cooney to guard 3 with 2 which is why they get a wide open three

In theory, I guess, you're saying Cooney should "pass" the ball handler off to Xmas in the lane, who's guarding Noone because they need a three but that's not realistic

Can't blame the players there. It's a credit to the other team

Huh? In theory? There's no in theory....that's what you do! You're up 3 with less than 15 seconds! Guard the line!

Anndddd a turnover. Come on, guys. Man we love making it hard.

totally baiting patterson into that pass. they know exactly where he is going with that ball

How did we get Mike Breen for this/ we usually get the C team announcing crew for games on the regular ESPN channels, let alone a game on full court.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom