The Path - Hulu series | Syracusefan.com

The Path - Hulu series

donniesyracuse

Hall of Fame
I watched the first episode last night and it seems like it could be good. It is far too soon to tell though. Hulu let me down with 11.22.63. Fool me once...

I'll completely disagree about 11/22/63--enjoyed it very much.

I'm a big fan of the book, as well. At first, I was a little put off by the changes / creative liberties they took with significant plot lines and story elements, departing from the book. But as the series went on, I realized that they were simplifying what is a tremendously complex book plot. They only had 8 hours [approximately] to tell a 900 page book's plot, so some stuff had to get removed and streamlined.

The finale nailed it, IMO. Some of the simplification came together at the end in a satisfying way, even though it didn't necessarily make complete sense during the ride.

RF2044 said:
I'll completely disagree about 11/22/63--enjoyed it very much. I'm a big fan of the book, as well. At first, I was a little put off by the changes / creative liberties they took with significant plot lines and story elements, departing from the book. But as the series went on, I realized that they were simplifying what is a tremendously complex book plot. They only had 8 hours [approximately] to tell a 900 page book's plot, so some stuff had to get removed and streamlined. The finale nailed it, IMO. Some of the simplification came together at the end in a satisfying way, even though it didn't necessarily make complete sense during the ride.
loved that book

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom