The Riddle in the Middle...... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Riddle in the Middle......

Does the NCAA publish guidelines which specify which foreign courses they'll accept and which ones they'll reject?
Is that the official story or the hush-hush one that Jake and Bees whisper about? I'm not 100% certain what happened with Diagne since there hasn't been an honest answer about it, I don't think.

apparently Calipari and the other coaches of the big-time schools that were after DC must've been completely clueless/inept as well!
Calipari brings in a new class of replacements every year and seems to bring in 2-3 C/PF every class. If he whiffs on one, he's got two more for the position. Noel blew his knee out and they had to rely on a raw Cauley Stein. The next year he kept Cauley Stein and brought in Dakari Johnson and three PFs (including the #3 player in the class). Syracuse lost Coleman to injury and brought in Chinoso Obokoh to back up Christmas.

The coaches see a lot more of Chino and he may be awful in practice but in the few minutes of real action he has gotten he has not been that big a detriment that we can't use him and his 5 fouls.

Calipari brings in a new class of replacements every year and seems to bring in 2-3 C/PF every class. If he whiffs on one, he's got two more for the position. Noel blew his knee out and they had to rely on a raw Cauley Stein. The next year he kept Cauley Stein and brought in Dakari Johnson and three PFs (including the #3 player in the class). Syracuse lost Coleman to injury and brought in Chinoso Obokoh to back up Christmas.
um, ok but what does all that have to do with the collective evaluation and pursuit of DaJuan Coleman as a top prospect?

He was a top prospect. Didn't pan out like people expected and he got injured. UK would have been OK if he went with them because they bring in replacements every year. SU didn't and got caught with their pants down.

Is that the official story or the hush-hush one that Jake and Bees whisper about? I'm not 100% certain what happened with Diagne since there hasn't been an honest answer about it, I don't think.

Jameson_Cult_Film_Festival_Email7.jpg

Does Coleman have any eligibility left after this season? He's been injured so much, I wasn't sure if he has another season with us? Someone please advise. Thanks.

Does Coleman have any eligibility left after this season? He's been injured so much, I wasn't sure if he has another season with us? Someone please advise. Thanks.
Yes, one more year.

All I know is that in the 2 or 3 Indiana games I've seen, Thomas Bryant would have been amazing in the zone. The dudes motor doesnt stop.
I wonder if Bryant knew ahead of time that Diagne wasn't going to end up here (clearing a scholly issue and possible playing time) if he would have chosen orange?...

We can't spend like Kentucky.