The statistical oddity that is Adrian Flemming's senior season | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The statistical oddity that is Adrian Flemming's senior season

Despite the fact that Bees says he's a great blocker, which I haven't looked to see is correct, I am ecstatic that he will not be here next year and that his reps will go to someone who will be more durable and more effective at freaking catching the ball for positive yards. I'll trade you a Senior Flemming right now for a Sophomore Custis or RSF Enoicy. I was one of West's biggest critics before this year and I have to eat crow on that one and say I loved that kid by year's end. Ishmael will in my opinion go down as the best WR ever at SU. Estime back healthy next year. We'll see what Broyld has in him. Custis, Enoicy, Yukon. We've got plenty of targets that should catch a hell of a lot more passes than Flemming did this year.
Best or most productive?

Can't it be both? I want both.
It can be. I was just curious as to your prediction. He could end up being more productive than Marvin Harrison, Art Monk, or Rob Moore without being better than them.

It can be. I was just curious as to your prediction. He could end up being more productive than Marvin Harrison, Art Monk, or Rob Moore without being better than them.

You're right and I was joking. I think he'll be the best and most productive.

You're right and I was joking. I think he'll be the best and most productive.
I hope you're right. We could use an NFL HOF talent on offense. I think he'll be more productive, but not as good as Harrison or Moore. I can't say much about Monk since he was in the NFL before I knew what football was.