The truth | Syracusefan.com

The truth

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
after HCDM moved on, ZA was still committed.

Once Hack was gone, he reached out to: Clemson, Kansas St, TCU, Texas Tech, OK St

He knew Friday morning he was going to TCU. So did HCSS

Time to move on

Once Hack was gone, he reached out to: Clemson, Kansas St, TCU, Texas Tech, OK St

Time to move on

Yep, Next.

If that's the true sequence of events, then he never really was committed to Syracuse, he was committed to Marrone and Hackett. It is what it is.

Time to move on
moving-on-move-hurt-deserve-caring-anymore-demotivational-posters-1318481973.jpg

on a side note and I'm sure it was just an oversight but whoever was supposed to post bad news on the lacrosse board has just totally dropped the ball. We have everything else covered though!

Time to move on

That's what I figured, and why HCSS sounded so bitter when he answered the question about retaining the verbal commits. It was not a happy answer. It was more of a good riddance answer.

That's what I figured, and why HCSS sounded so bitter when he answered the question about retaining the verbal commits. It was not a happy answer. It was more of a good riddance answer.

Yeah, really makes a lot more sense now. At the time I thought it sounded cool of him to say but I also didn't understand the point of saying it either. I originally thought he was just speaking off the cuff

Time to move on
orangenaburn, you are correct but you are missing a step. In between Marrone and Hackett leaving, Allen was lied to by Little. Might not have mattered but again, it could have been the last straw.

orangenaburn, you are correct but you are missing a step. In between Marrone and Hackett leaving, Allen was lied to by Little. Might not have mattered but again, it could have been the last straw.
agreed

that is what ground my gears

Little was told by TGD Hack was returning

Doug - snagged Hack in the last second

Little looks like a liar

Sucks

on a side note and I'm sure it was just an oversight but whoever was supposed to post bad news on the lacrosse board has just totally dropped the ball. We have everything else covered though!

Daniello's skull fracture?

The LAX board led off the three ring circus. :bang:

Thoughts:

1. It's easy to get high when a recruit commits and too low when they decommit.

2. I'm bummed. Had a lot of hope in the kid.

3. With all three losses (Marrone, Hack and ZA) there was this moment right before where it looked great for us... Followed by the horrible news. This sucks.

4. Austin Wilson is high priority. Gus too.

Thoughts:

1. It's easy to get high when a recruit commits and too low when they decommit.

2. I'm bummed. Had a lot of hope in the kid.

3. With all three losses (Marrone, Hack and ZA) there was this moment right before where it looked great for us... Followed by the horrible news. This sucks.

4. Austin Wilson is high priority. Gus too.

Yeah. I am starting to think that the following warning should be at the top of the SyracuseFan Board...

"Reading this Board may cause severe manic-depression."

Little was told that Hackett was coming back! He didn't outright lie about anything. At the time he called the recruits, Hack was still on staff and told TGD he was coming back. No one saw 'the poach' coming at that point.

To insinuate that FL lied is irresponsible.

Little was told that Hackett was coming back! He didn't outright lie about anything. At the time he called the recruits, Hack was still on staff and told TGD he was coming back. No one saw 'the poach' coming at that point.

correct

doug messed the program he loved

Yeah, really makes a lot more sense now. At the time I thought it sounded cool of him to say but I also didn't understand the point of saying it either. I originally thought he was just speaking off the cuff
I think it makes it an even stronger "hard-nosed" statement if he did know before the presser and makes me like him even more . I'd run through a wall for HCSS , sign me up I'm a 25 year old 5'8 180 pound guy without any football playing experience I'm slow and easily fatigued but I do have good hands . Pretty sure I have 4 years of eligibility left

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Cut that out and grow up.

FL told him exactly what information he had at the time and at the time Hackett was coming back. What I'm the world would FL have to gain outright lying to him? You think Zach Allen wouldn't have figured out Hackett had left until he was enrolled without someone telling him?

If you need to point fingers, this one is 150% on Hackett leaving. He made the decision to leave and he knew full well the potential repercussions of that decision. I don't blame him because the Bills OC is a great opportunity for him but it is what it is.

Yeah, it's amazing he didn't do everything he could to make you happy -- you come across so grounded.

One thing he could have done (not exactly super honorable). He could have waited to publicly announce his offensive coordinator pick until Allen had enrolled and found a cute co-ed and found himself liking it here.

I don't know if that would have kept him here...just saying. I'm easily influenced by cute coeds.

I know little didn't lie. But it was a lie to ZA

Cut that **** out and grow up.

FL told him exactly what information he had at the time and at the time Hackett was coming back. What I'm the world would FL have to gain outright lying to him? You think Zach Allen wouldn't have figured out Hackett had left until he was enrolled without someone telling him?

If you need to point fingers, this one is 150% on Hackett leaving. He made the decision to leave and he knew full well the potential repercussions of that decision. I don't blame him because the Bills OC is a great opportunity for him but it is what it is.
Wow. Is everyone here stupid? I know Floyd didn't lie to the kid. But the kid didn't know that. To him, he was told hackett would be back. And then, he wasn't comiong back. Get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom