The truth | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The truth

Doug ****** the program he is a ******* idiot and doesnt give a **** about syracuse he is a paranoid arrogant dick who could have hired fifty other OC he waited until the last second what a *******

We know this is your position. Do we have to see it repeated all the time. It was bad enough when he was the coach, he's not even here anymore.

We know this is your position. Do we have to see it repeated all the time. It was bad enough when he was the coach, he's not even here anymore.
Dont you understand that the reason that FL told recruits that Hack was staying was because of Doug. Do you really not understand how much Doug screwed this program in the way he left. If he would have simply told Doc that he was going to offer hack the OC job in Buffalo this could have been averted. Why do you and other continue to worship this guy? The way that he left showed his true colors

Dont you understand that the reason that FL told recruits that Hack was staying was because of Doug. Do you really not understand how much Doug screwed this program in the way he left. If he would have simply told Doc that he was going to offer hack the OC job in Buffalo this could have been averted. Why do you and other continue to worship this guy? The way that he left showed his true colors

Allen decommitted because Hackett was no longer the OC here.

If Marrone had told Gross that he was planning on taking Hackett with him, and FL relayed the message ... Allen would have decommitted 3 days earlier.

Allen decommitted because Hackett was no longer the OC here.

If Marrone had told Gross that he was planning on taking Hackett with him, and FL relayed the message ... Allen would have decommitted 3 days earlier.
Doug was not honest with Doc period

Read my posts maybe, I don't worship "the guy". I was in a discussion in another thread about how I thought DM wasn't a big loss and thought Shafer would end up doing a better job. So don't pin me to some position just so you can push your agenda. I don't give 2 f*ckin sh!ts about how he screwed this and that or whatever. He's freakin gone. You couldn't stand him anyway, you should be throwing a party for all of us on the board. Instead you keep railing on about him. HE'S GONE - MOVE ON. There are already 50 million other threads going on and on about the same ed thing. It's ridiculous. If you still hate him so much, post on the Bills board.

Read my posts maybe, I don't worship "the guy". I was in a discussion in another thread about how I thought DM wasn't a big loss and thought Shafer would end up doing a better job. So don't pin me to some position just so you can push your agenda. I don't give 2 f*ckin sh!ts about how he screwed this and that or whatever. He's freakin gone. You couldn't stand him anyway, you should be throwing a party for all of us on the board. Instead you keep railing on about him. HE'S GONE - MOVE ON. There are already 50 million other threads going on and on about the same Tristaned thing. It's ridiculous. If you still hate him so much, post on the Bills board.
I dont hate Doug but i do hate the way that he screwed this program at the last and i do mean last minute. It is well known that everyone involved including Doc and Shafer were led to believe that Doug would not be hiring Hack. Known to the point that a contract was prepared and hack was ready to sign when Doug changes his mind. Do you think that Floyd Little would put himself out there to recruits if he didnt do his homework. Doug screwed the pooch when he left and it bothers the hell out of me that posters continue to defend him. He was an ok coach in my opinion i wish that he would have stayed but given how he left yes i feel like shoving it up his ass

Until things settle down and the band-aid is fully ripped off be prepared to see a lot more angry posts about Doug. There are still ripples to be felt.

I dont hate Doug but i do hate the way that he screwed this program at the last and i do mean last minute. It is well known that everyone involved including Doc and Shafer were led to believe that Doug would not be hiring Hack. Known to the point that a contract was prepared and hack was ready to sign when Doug changes his mind. Do you think that Floyd Little would put himself out there to recruits if he didnt do his homework. Doug screwed the pooch when he left and it bothers the hell out of me that posters continue to defend him. He was an ok coach in my opinion i wish that he would have stayed but given how he left yes i feel like shoving it up his ass

Fine. Continue to post the same thing over and over again. I'm sure it's more enjoyable and less redundant to everyone else; I'm probably in the minority in that I find this annoying and a tiny bit childish.

Fine. Continue to post the same thing over and over again. I'm sure it's more enjoyable and less redundant to everyone else; I'm probably in the minority in that I find this annoying and a tiny bit childish.
Done posting on Doug it is just so hard to believe that after all of the good he did for this program that his arrogance and paranoid nature allowed him to screw those who supported him and allowed him the opportunity to chase his true dream. Do your homework on his last few days and hours and you will be as pissed as i am.

Done posting on Doug it is just so hard to believe that after all of the good he did for this program that his arrogance and paranoid nature allowed him to screw those who supported him and allowed him the opportunity to chase his true dream. Do your homework on his last few days and hours and you will be as pissed as i am.

I have and I'm not. I'm 34, so maybe I'm older than you and have more experience in the business world than you do. This is standard as far as I'm concerned.

I have and I'm not. I'm 34, so maybe I'm older than you and have more experience in the business world than you do. This is standard as far as I'm concerned.
I wish that you were older than me and had more experiance. I used to shag balls when Ben was coaching

Once Hack was gone, he reached out to: Clemson, Kansas St, TCU,
Texas Tech, OK St

And was still reaching out to our recruits and saying hr was committed to SU, not the coaches

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Actually Doug lied in his press conference, for the bills when he said his OC and DC would have extensive NFL experience. No way Hackett has extensive NFL experience except as a paper pusher.

orangenaburn, you are correct but you are missing a step. In between Marrone and Hackett leaving, Allen was lied to by Little. Might not have mattered but again, it could have been the last straw.

And Marrone told TGD that he wouldn't take either coordinator.

And Marrone told TGD that he wouldn't take either coordinator.

Thank you i know that i have been over the moon on this but im so ing pissed about how he screwed this program over out the door if i ever see his fat ass again i might just kick it

I've confirmed my feelings about Marrone. Nothing anyone says here will change my mind.

I wish that you were older than me and had more experiance. I used to shag balls when Ben was coaching

Well you are older than me because if you were my age you wouldn't have used the words "shag" and "balls" together.

:D

It is well known, really?

The article the Rahme wrote says that the in their discussions SU made an offer that Hackett was thrilled with but that according to Gross,

"We both knew the only thing that could come close to what was on the table was to get an opportunity to have full control of an offense in NFL.”

Does that quote sound like somebody who didn't know that was a distinct possibility.

It's pretty easy easy to guess ages here based on responses and priorities. It's pretty much why we're having these discussions in the first place. Most people are looking out for money and themselves.

The article the Rahme wrote says that the in their discussions SU made an offer that Hackett was thrilled with but that according to Gross,

"We both knew the only thing that could come close to what was on the table was to get an opportunity to have full control of an offense in NFL.”

Does that quote sound like somebody who didn't know that was a distinct possibility.
Go for Gods sake give it up. Doug told Gross that he wasnt going to hire Shafer or Hack. Period end of story. He lied ok deal with it. Now who knows why maybe he lost out on who he thought he was going to hire. I have no idea but i do know without any doubt that Doc was told by Doug that he was not going to hire Shafer or Hack. I know that Doc had reached agreement with Hack to stay and that a contract was prepared and that Hack had reviewed the contract and was ready to sign. This is also a fact that i know without any doubt. What happened at the 12th hour is that Doug changes his mind and offered Hack the OC job. You can spin this anyway you want but these are the facts. Not rumors but facts Go. If you know anything that is different than this tell it to Doc so he can tell it to the rest of us.

You know what it sounds like? It sounds like spin and coach speak from someone trying to save face after the fact. I can't believe you're taking that quote as gospel. I'm guessing TGD first response when told Hackett was leaving was a little less... polished.

Go for Gods sake give it up. Doug told Gross that he wasnt going to hire Shafer or Hack. Period end of story. He lied ok deal with it. Now who knows why maybe he lost out on who he thought he was going to hire. I have no idea but i do know without any doubt that Doc was told by Doug that he was not going to hire Shafer or Hack. I know that Doc had reached agreement with Hack to stay and that a contract was prepared and that Hack had reviewed the contract and was ready to sign. This is also a fact that i know without any doubt. What happened at the 12th hour is that Doug changes his mind and offered Hack the OC job. You can spin this anyway you want but these are the facts. Not rumors but facts Go. If you know anything that is different than this tell it to Doc so he can tell it to the rest of us.

If he did, that's news to me. Are you saying you are getting this directly from Gross?

If he did, that's news to me. Are you saying you are getting this directly from Gross?
Consider yourself informed. As i said what i do not know is why he changed his mind and ended up offering Hack the job. Bees or others might know i do not. I only know for a fact that Doug told Gross that he was not going to offer Hack or Shafer the job. Go we can disagree on Doug till the cows come home but i dont think that anyone can feel good about how he left.