The Voice: Anybody watching | Syracusefan.com

The Voice: Anybody watching

My wife loves it thus I watch it with her. I never pick the winner though. I wanted Michelle last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

My wife loves it thus I watch it with her. I never pick the winner though. I wanted Michelle last year.

My wife watches but she is gonna need her gun and prove to me its loaded before I'll watch.couchburn

Love this show. Will drives me insane. SO many notes consistently sharp. Really don't know how he made it to the finals. I really enjoy Cole and James. Sad to see them go home tonight.

JackBauer44 said:
Love this show. Will drives me insane. SO many notes consistently sharp. Really don't know how he made it to the finals. I really enjoy Cole and James. Sad to see them go home tonight.

Love Will. But James was my favorite after Kat got booted.

I, too, am a victim of my wife's viewing. I don't like any of them. Every season of the Voice has been parade of mediocrity and the show has yet to create a legitimate star; a couple contestants might scratch out a C-List career for a couple of years and that is it. If he is really luck, Will might have Elliot Yamin's career.

Casadee Pope and Danielle Bradberry are going to be stars. Casadee has already had a top 10 hit.

JackBauer44 said:
Casadee Pope and Danielle Bradberry are going to be stars. Casadee has already had a top 10 hit.

I still think the best one I have seen over the years is Amanda Brown. Her rendition of Dream On was amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom