The "what if no NBA defection or scholly reduction" lineup | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The "what if no NBA defection or scholly reduction" lineup

What would Kentucky and Duke look like? We may be 3rd best team in country - but no chance we are beating either of those 2 teams. we would lose by 30.

the 4/5 rotation at UK would include Nerlens Noel, Willie Cauley Stein, Karl Anthony Towns, Julius Randle, Trey Lyles, Dakari Parker and Skal. The Backcourt would have the Harrison twins, Archie Goodwin and Devin Booker added to the current talent. Toss in James Young at the 3.

WOW!!! My head hurts trying to read down through all of this......what if????

It is nearly impossible to sort all of this out since many decisions are made by high school seniors on which college to go to based on what players are returning and how they match up. No way Richardson or Lydon would want to come to Syracuse to sit on bench, nor would Syracuse would have offered scholarships to Chino or Diagne. I also do not see Cooney being here sitting on the bench as a 5th year senior.

WOW!!! My head hurts trying to read down through all of this...what if????

It is nearly impossible to sort all of this out since many decisions are made by high school seniors on which college to go to based on what players are returning and how they match up. No way Richardson or Lydon would want to come to Syracuse to sit on bench, nor would Syracuse would have offered scholarships to Chino or Diagne. I also do not see Cooney being here sitting on the bench as a 5th year senior.

JB would still play Cooney 47 mins a game

the 4/5 rotation at UK would include Nerlens Noel, Willie Cauley Stein, Karl Anthony Towns, Julius Randle, Trey Lyles, Dakari Parker and Skal. The Backcourt would have the Harrison twins, Archie Goodwin and Devin Booker added to the current talent. Toss in James Young at the 3.

so you are saying that my 30 point prediction was off?

well if you throw in the * just won a championship and i'm a lottery pick it's an entirely different argument from 1st weekend out second rounder.

Sure but i was just responding to the idea it was unheard of to leave after 1 or 2 years

WOW!!! My head hurts trying to read down through all of this...what if????

You're overthinking it. None of it is real. I posted it as a conversation piece. Don't lose your mind over it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom