they made us proud | Syracusefan.com

they made us proud

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
Got beat by a better team. Nothing you can do about that. Great run. We'll be 1 of the top dawgs next year. This run will pay dividends.

G was our best player and he wasnt ready for this stage, elite 8 or tonite. Mali and lydon will be our best players nezt year and theyll be ready.

LGO!

Amazing run. So proud of every single guy on this team and the staff. The have zero to be ashamed about.

Glad Cooney went out the way he did instead of that Pitt game or the NIT. He played an amazing tournament.

Shark58 said:
hell of a run

too many missed opportunities tonight. can't do that and hope to beat a team like UNC

LGO!!

First 10 minutes of the game was our chance, unc was tight, but so were we. We needed to come out and knock down a few shots and jump on them, i knew we were in trouble when it tied with 10 mins left.

Shark58 said:
hell of a run

too many missed opportunities tonight. can't do that and hope to beat a team like UNC

LGO!!

First 10 minutes of the game was our chance, unc was tight, but so were we. We needed to come out and knock down a few shots and jump on them, i knew we were in trouble when it tied with 10 mins left.

agreed but had later opportunities later in the game as well

que sera sera

LGO!!!

We would have lost anyways - but if they called the game like they did the rest, Mali would have been on the line about 7 more times.

Anywho - great run fellas. Super proud.

(Also, Dungey throws 7 TD passes... FB season will be fun. BBall onlies c'mon over ;) )

Proud of the team. They fought hard. We made our charges but UNC always had answer like championship level teams do.

Proud to be a Cuse fan. For that group of young men to overcome all the adversity facing the program the last few seasons and make the Final Four this year is a great accomplishment and helps the program a ton in the future.

Got beat by a better team. Nothing you can do about that. Great run. We'll be 1 of the top dawgs next year. This run will pay dividends.

G was our best player and he wasnt ready for this stage, elite 8 or tonite. Mali and lydon will be our best players nezt year and theyll be ready.

LGO!

They did well by turning a mediocre season into a final four run. They have my respect for that. Unfortunately, as Kansas and Michigan St showed this year, being a "top dawg" means very little come tournament time. Final fours are never guaranteed. I'm not expecting a championship anytime soon or possibly ever again but will be pleasantly surprised if it does happen. I feel bad for JB. He's a great coach but will be viewed as a big time underachiever for his lack of titles, however unfair that may be.

A run like this, with the way the season played out, sets the tone for next year...the snowball has been shoved off a cliff and is gaining steam

Last edited:
A run like this, with the way the season played out, sets the tone for next year...the snowball has been shoved off a cliff and is gaining steam

I guess as long as it doesn't catch fire that this is a good thing? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom