They may cancel the rest of the ACCT (and they did). | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

They may cancel the rest of the ACCT (and they did).

I don’t get why we as a country can’t treat this pandemic like a crazy blizzard.
If we had an issane snow storm it would shut things down. Just declare a 2 week shutdown nationwide.

Everyone stay home. Shut all restaurants, malls, transportation, sports etc.

Gigantic 2 week stimulus. Leave only police, hospitals open.

Get this over with.

I don’t get why we as a country can’t treat this pandemic like a crazy blizzard.
If we had an issane snow storm it would shut things down. Just declare a 2 week shutdown nationwide.

Get this over with.
Right...the government can declare martial law. :rolleyes:

Get this over with.
I hear ya but easier said than done, you have to logistically plan to enforce
What are the penalties for breaking it? ramifications to economy? our supplies rationed to people at their residences? it would be a major undertaking telling people you cant go out to get food

I hear ya but easier said than done, you have to logistically plan to enforce
What are the penalties for breaking it? ramifications to economy? our supplies rationed to people at their residences? it would be a major undertaking telling people you cant go out to get food
Turn HS gyms into supply centers.
It’s 2 weeks. Chitload of water, soups, medicines available.

We got to get this under control so we can move on. 2 weeks isn’t a long time.

Get this over with.

People need to eat.

Get this over with.

I ain't no doctor, and I fully admit I've more or less ignored this coronavirus stuff until it hit hoops, but I don't think this goes away in 2 weeks.

Swofford: Spring sports schedule is next on the docket.

A statement will be released next week.

I ain't no doctor, and I fully admit I've more or less ignored this coronavirus stuff until it hit hoops, but I don't think this goes away in 2 weeks.
If you get coronavirus it’s like getting the flu. Your body will likely overcome it as long you rest and let your body fight the virus. The deaths are people with preexisting conditions.

The problem right now is the virus is spreading because people are symptomatic need to isolate themselves. We aren’t doing that because we aren’t testing people.

That is why I say shut it up down for 2 weeks. So it doesn’t spread crazy.

Bingo, where in an age and a period of time where we have to keep reacting for the sake of reacting or else we could be criticized as being reckless if business as usual is continued

Italy went from business-as-usual to crisis mode in a span of about 3 weeks. There is absolutely no reason that couldn't happen here if proper mitigation measures aren't taken. Being proactive is not overreacting.

Genuinely surprised that the games are continuing. Feels like a mistake.

Italy went from business-as-usual to crisis mode in a span of about 3 weeks. There is absolutely no reason that couldn't happen here if proper mitigation measures aren't taken. Being proactive is not overreacting.
Yeah Italy is hitting the fan right now, unfortunately.

What even are symptoms for this? Very similar to flu, I know. I've actually never even known what flu symptoms were like. I get plenty of seasonal colds (sore throat, head cold, maybe a cough or runny nose) but flu is like extreme fatigue and body aches, right?

If they were to cancel games, already being played to empty arenas, then I'm going home RIGHT now.
That is the precedent being set.

I'm surrounded by 200 people in cubes and 2,000 people in the building.

The NCAA needs to take the lead because if they’re going to end up cancelling the tournament, what’s the point to playing the conference tournaments?
fify

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom