They may cancel the rest of the ACCT (and they did). | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

They may cancel the rest of the ACCT (and they did).

Yes. It’s a lifetime of habit that can’t be unlearned in weeks or even months.

But people can was their hands.
The number of test available are limited. Also my understanding is it takes 2-3 days for accurate results.

The tests can be done in 6 hours if there is a lab nearby and it is put in priority.

I heard this yesterday as Ottawa just had a centre open up for testing and would not need to deliver it to Toronto. Which could save 12 hours.

But I imagine processing tests with limited kits so athletes can play may not be priority.

If the tournament is in Barclays in NYC again this year, do they cancel?

Somebody playing in one of these tournaments has the virus I'm sure, so I'm not sure I follow the role of the positive tests in these decisions.

that’s a statement born out of ignorance. Hundreds of players and coaches, thousands of staff and “fans”. People have it.

Probably correct since various medical professionals say that 80% of people that would test positive will be asymptomatic and/or have a mild condition of it due to their own immune system.

Somebody playing in one of these tournaments has the virus I'm sure, so I'm not sure I follow the role of the positive tests in these decisions.
1200 out of 327,000,000 Americans have it. My calculator faults out when I try to put that into a percentage. Why would you assume someone has it?

there is a pretty good chance everyone on the board has been near someone who has it and doesnt even know it. Since most cases are mild who knows.

Jazz star Donovan Mitchell has tested positive for the coronavirus, league sources tell ESPN. Jazz players privately say that Rudy Gobert had been careless in the locker room touching other players and their belongings. Now a Jazz teammate has tested positive.

there are probably more cases, because people have it without knowing it
however
there is only a certain portion of the population that is really at risk if they contract it

Seriously. I still think the death toll will be far less than from influenza.

I think I somewhat agree. I am no doctor but look at h1n1 in 2009. Over 60 million people were infected and over 12k deaths in the US alone. It seems like we are responding to this virus much differently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom