They may cancel the rest of the ACCT (and they did). | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

They may cancel the rest of the ACCT (and they did).

My wife will suggest reading a book. But I already did that this year...
i would recommend
s-l1000.jpg

honestly it's one of my all time favorites.

JB always keeps a spare charter plane in his back pocket.
Why wouldn’t the plane just stay in Greensboro? We never lasted more than a day... until now.

I really think the NCAA screwed the pooch with this.

Even though they don't oversee the conf tourn, they still should have had a pow-wow with all the conf commisioners and presented a united front dealing with go/no go in terms of spectator involvement, canceling tournements, etc.

i think the issue was planning on staying until tomorrow and now having to hang around all day for nothing

Poor Rutgers they finally have a tournament season and the tournament is likely getting canceled.

Their fans are handling it really well. To be fair, some of them are. Others are braindead.

I really think the NCAA screwed the pooch with this.

Even though they don't oversee the conf tourn, they still should have had a pow-wow with all the conf commisioners and presented a united front dealing with go/no go in terms of spectator involvement, canceling tournements, etc.

I think it's all just been too fast-moving for that. Imagine where we were just on Monday compared to now, it's just nuts

I think it's all just been too fast-moving for that. Imagine where we were just on Monday compared to now, it's just nuts
Yeah there games held normal on Monday with no talk of any of this...now 3 days later...

At this point, I like the idea of postponing the NCAA until April but I predict a fallout
NBA prospect becomes detached from contending team, leaves school to prep for draft
Does NBA pushback draft night? draft combine? otherwise you cant postpone to far into the spring, the schedule to declare and withdraw becomes compressed

IF they actually just postpone the tourny then they should have just postponed all the conference tournaments too. I mean that wouldn't be fair to teams like SU who could have made it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom