Things i dont want to see again. | Syracusefan.com

Things i dont want to see again.

Kalebs 360 spin shot and Cooney missing so many FT's , hes way better than that.

Methinks someone had watched a Steph Curry mix tape before the game. :)

I couldn't find the Youtube of Curry, but here is John Wall.

Watching SU play and having to resist the thought that this years team is essentially Rak Xmas and 5 interchangeable Paul Harrises in varying body shapes.

SU lose close games they should have or could have won. Poor free throw shooting. Too many 3 pointers clanking off the rim.

Kaleb making a nice move to shed his defender and then having no idea what to do so just dribbles in place waiting for his defender to come back to him.

Totally. So frustrating.

Mike shooting the front end.

Tyler head taking when no one us within 8'
It's a terrible habit/tick he has. I never seen someone do it every time they touch the ball. I remember earlier in the season one of the announcers stated the staff is working with him to correct that. I wonder if he even knows he does it sometimes or if it's just routine by now.

letting the opponent role the ball 3/4 up the court needing one bucket to tie or win while we cower in our corner.

The team, in general, getting multiple opportunities to make a momentum changing play, completing half of it perfectly and then f***ing it up in some new, mind-blowing way... every single time.

Cooney leading a 3 on 1 fast break, not passing, getting fouled, and making 1/2 free throws.

I am always commenting to myself during games: Cooney is the worst 80% free throw shooter I have ever seen. If I had to randomly guess what his FT Pct is, I would say 64%.

I am always commenting to myself during games: Cooney is the worst 80% free throw shooter I have ever seen. If I had to randomly guess what his FT Pct is, I would say 64%.

He makes the early ones when nobody's paying attention and misses down the stretch. The most annoying part is watching him clank the first one, get a serious look on his face, then put the second one dead center. It looks like a focus issue more than anything else. The flip side is Gbinije, who appears to be focussing really hard... on how he knows he's going to miss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom