Things more stable than Mark Coyle | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Things more stable than Mark Coyle

ozzy.jpg

I cant believe anyone hasn't posted this yet, being it's on topic for the forum. I "should feel bad", but I figure it's worth the few cheap likes I couldn't get when I tried a "he gone" with Gillon lol (at least this one cut the face out),

Side note: that is a fan who is into her team, no joking, and deserves a bit of respect for that at least.

Side note 2: I wonder if she did it piece by piece, strip pokeresque, like with each bad call/play?

indiana-fan-bra-panties.jpg

Last edited:
I was told that name was no longer allowed to be spoken(along with *******o), though I will behave and not mention my sources. ;) I would like to petition for his reinstatement, as I don't like the role of lead heel!
Is that what is going to told early next week that we can't talk about. Ohh did I just ask about it?

Is that what is going to told early next week that we can't talk about. Ohh did I just ask about it?

lol!! I like you, and wish you'd post more! As to the meltdown topic, there certainly would be one if **** **** were reinstated! I like the oppressed though, and would publicly vote for it! #not-ashamed

anyhow, I better shut up before I join him, you too! lol

Late last year I figured out I could "watch" these boards. So you'll probably get ur wish. Not everyone may be happy, but I have mellowed with age so it won't be that bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom