Things To Do in Clemson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Things To Do in Clemson

ClemsonHottie10.jpg

clemson-babe.jpg

She will certainly be smarter.
Syracuse 25-75th percentile SAT scores: 1060-1280
Clemson 25-75th percentile SAT scores: 1150-1340

(I don't know why you'd want a smarter woman anyway.)

Last edited:
Syracuse 25-75th percentile SAT scores: 1060-1280
Clemson 25-75th percentile SAT scores: 1150-

(I don't know why you'd want a smarter woman anyway.)
He was talking about the townies!

Meanwhile, Syracuse reroutes the entire crowd to the other side of the dome.

:crazy::bat::bang:

Im all for practicing religion - just plan better.
Football trumps all in Clemson. I had a professor who paused class when I was in school so that we could all listen to CJ Spiller's signing day announcement.

And I'm guessing you were 100% minding your own business, and in no way agitated the person who did this?

Been going for 20 years, haven't seen anything like this. Sorry it did.
I stood up to cheer when the opposing team got a touchdown. I had a canadian flag on my backpack and he ripped it off and threw it away, I said the hey What do you think you are doing. He proceeded to keep yappin, and I would yap back and then finally it died down. After the game he somehow found me in the concourse and yeah he broke my glasses, what a puss lol!

Anyways, the other Clemson fans around me were great. They were going to give me some money to spend on concessions but I refused, im sure the other 80 000 were great! I wouldn't go back because of this situation however, 4 idiots will not define a fan base lol. I disliked Clemson before this though!

:)
I stood up to cheer when the opposing team got a touchdown. I had a canadian flag on my backpack and he ripped it off and threw it away, I said the hey What do you think you are doing. He proceeded to keep yappin, and I would yap back and then finally it died down. After the game he somehow found me in the concourse and yeah he broke my glasses, what a puss lol!

Anyways, the other Clemson fans around me were great. They were going to give me some money to spend on concessions but I refused, im sure the other 80 000 were great! I wouldn't go back because of this situation however, 4 idiots will not define a fan base lol. I disliked Clemson before this though!

Well, I dislike Hab fans. So there's that.:)

CUTater said:
Syracuse 25-75th percentile SAT scores: 1060-1280 Clemson 25-75th percentile SAT scores: 1150-1340 (I don't know why you'd want a smarter woman anyway.)

Actually per collegeapps.com SU's SATs are 1560/1900 for 2013. Clemson's were 1640/1950 so as much as I hate to admit it Clemson's scores are better. However both schools are SUBSTANTIALLY better than you posted. (Unless you were not posting all three categories.) Not quite Ivy League caliber but quite respectable.

I presume your smarter woman remark was a joke. Or at least I hope so.

NYCSUGrad said:
Actually per collegeapps.com SU's SATs are 1560/1900 for 2013. Clemson's were 1640/1950 so as much as I hate to admit it Clemson's scores are better. However both schools are SUBSTANTIALLY better than you posted. (Unless you were not posting all three categories.) Not quite Ivy League caliber but quite respectable. I presume your smarter woman remark was a joke. Or at least I hope so.

He posted the 2 subject score, you posted the 3 subject which includes the writing component which goes away again in 2016.

Actually per collegeapps.com SU's SATs are 1560/1900 for 2013. Clemson's were 1640/1950 so as much as I hate to admit it Clemson's scores are better. However both schools are SUBSTANTIALLY better than you posted. (Unless you were not posting all three categories.) Not quite Ivy League caliber but quite respectable.

I presume your smarter woman remark was a joke. Or at least I hope so.

The funny part is, the perception above the Mason-Dixon is that Clemson is somewhere around Ole Miss quality. I was honestly surprised to hear that it was even somewhat respectable.

The funny part is, the perception above the Mason-Dixon is that Clemson is somewhere around Ole Miss quality. I was honestly surprised to hear that it was even somewhat respectable.
That's something I've noticed - a lot of kids come down here from NY and NJ thinking they're going to an Ole Miss type school and actually wind up struggling with the academics for a little bit. Academically it's more in the neighborhood of Maryland.

And yet everyone, everywhere, has zero respect for Ole Miss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom