Things you wouldnt expect to see when you open a tweet. | Syracusefan.com

Things you wouldnt expect to see when you open a tweet.

This ones not from Twitter, but Chad Kelly, who has matured into the best player in the CFL, throwing a 70 yard bomb to Dejon Brissett (Oshae's older brother).

This ones not from Twitter, but Chad Kelly, who has matured into the best player in the CFL, throwing a 70 yard bomb to Dejon Brissett (Oshae's older brother).

He probably would have turned into a good NFL QB if he didn’t pull that Halloween stunt right as they were about to let him start way better than anyone that’s played for Denver since.

He probably would have turned into a good NFL QB if he didn’t pull that Halloween stunt right as they were about to let him start way better than anyone that’s played for Denver since.
Most likely will be back in the NFL after his season ends this year, or at the very least, next year. Won the Grey Cup last year and 12-1 this year. Doing very well and has lots of interest from a bunch of NFL teams. BTW, his younger brother is a TE for Oregon and scored a TD Saturday vs Colorado.

Most likely will be back in the NFL after his season ends this year, or at the very least, next year. Won the Grey Cup last year and 12-1 this year. Doing very well and has lots of interest from a bunch of NFL teams. BTW, his younger brother is a TE for Oregon and scored a TD Saturday vs Colorado.
Jets could use him.

I don't get the taylor swift fascination. Nothing about her does anything for me, although I'm a 52 year old dude.

That last part prolly plays a large part.

She's attractive, talented, and the biggest selling star in the world right now.
Her current Eras Tour has grossed $2.2 BILLION. In North America alone.
Like so:
While there’s much to say about the music, costumes, and production, the impact of the Eras Tour is starkly reflected in the numbers: a projected gross of $2.2 billion in North American ticket sales alone, and hundreds of millions of streams, reaching a nearly 80% spike in those listening to her music catalog in the weeks after the tour kicked off.

Her fans are literally fanatical.

And as was mentioned up-thread, she makes more doing one concert, than Travis Kelce makes ALL YEAR.

If you thought of her as this generation's, I dunno - Madonna? Mariah?
Pick any women's mega music superstar from the 80's or 90's, and there you have it.

Only this is literally the biggest tour in world history.
And it's only just getting started.

Jets could use him.
The problem is that he is in the 1st year of a 2 year deal worth 1.9 million. Included in that is a clause that if he signs with an NFL team before something like April 1st, he will lose a bonus worth around $250,000 or so. He has a lot of interest but what kind of deal will they make him. Even though he is the highest paid player in the CFL, he probably wants back in the NFL.

She's attractive, talented, and the biggest selling star in the world right now.
Like so:
While there’s much to say about the music, costumes, and production, the impact of the Eras Tour is starkly reflected in the numbers: a projected gross of $2.2 billion in North American ticket sales alone, and hundreds of millions of streams, reaching a nearly 80% spike in those listening to her music catalog in the weeks after the tour kicked off.

And as was mentioned up-thread, she makes more doing one concert, than Travis Kelce makes ALL YEAR.

Pick any women's mega music superstar from the 80's or 90's, and there you have it.

A female Elvis in many ways.

Like so:

Congrats?

Like so:

While nobody can argue with her popularity right now, selling out stadiums on worldwide tours isn't anything new. Ticket prices are much higher than they have ever been and therefore she has the highest grossing tour ever.

While nobody can argue with her popularity right now, selling out stadiums on worldwide tours isn't anything new. Ticket prices are much higher than they have ever been and therefore she has the highest grossing tour ever.
I am also a middle aged man (although not as old) who attended one of her shows this summer. By no means a Swiftie, but to witness it is something. There is no comparison to her and her tour versus other sold out shows at very large venues. Unless you have seen it all firsthand, you just don't understand the power this woman holds.

I am also a middle aged man (although not as old) who attended one of her shows this summer. By no means a Swiftie, but to witness it is something. There is no comparison to her and her tour versus other sold out shows at very large venues. Unless you have seen it all firsthand, you just don't understand the power this woman holds.
So huggy bear was bewitched after watching her concert!

Talk about the bubble I'm living in... I didn't even realize how big the whole Swifty thing is and how huge her following is until someone stated the cost of her tickets and other such things. I was blown away. I don't find her very attractive and her music sucks to my ears. But I understand, she's not singing to me. My 12 year old daughter really likes her, as does my wife. I'll stick with my own music.

I always get Reggie Williams and Michael Graham mixed up (I was a toddler when they played).

My understanding is that they both were dirty, but which was the really dirty one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom