Third shoe drops - Murdock sues Rutgers | Syracusefan.com

Third shoe drops - Murdock sues Rutgers

this just proves when you look at the timeline here,pernetti was on a major cover-up mode because the big ten was in negotiations with them.

Pernetti was nothing more than a corporate money crunching Rutgirls educated grad. who had no morals or business ethics when it comes to making an easy decision.

His actions were nothing more than to deceive the big ten as a honest academic school who run a clean and morally correct athletic dept.

He will win when they settle OOC.

This is about the only thing making Rutgers relevant.

He should sue and so should some of the players...

I am on a train back up Nprth from Maryland today. Not one but two Rutgirls academia were on their cell phones bitching and plotting on any and how all the athletic salaries should be diverted to other causes.

I bet that is somewhat typical...but these guys were nearly at GI Joe level passion.

in an earlier thread it was posted that Murdock tried to blackmail Rutgers with the tape. Any truth to this?

Murdock can use it for bail money after he's arrested for extortion.

Pre-suit negotiations happen all the time in civil cases. It's not extortion. Hey, I turned this over to you and you wrongfully terminated my employment.
( http://lwd.state.nj.us/labor/forms_pdfs/lwdhome/CEPA270.1.pdf) I want x to settle quietly, or I will sue you publicly. Wrong choice by RU. Some fast cash and a non-disclosure agreement and this never happens. RU's baseless arrogance costs them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom