This coaching staff is guilty of over or under thinking every decision... | Syracusefan.com

This coaching staff is guilty of over or under thinking every decision...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
It's 3rd & 8 going on like the 15 (I think). You're down 31-10. You need a touchdown to have any chance of coming back.

You know you have two downs to get the first, so you pass to the end zone and then run a fake field goal that NO ONE was fooled by, because you're down by three touchdowns with 13 minutes to play. I mean, talk about trying to be too tricky for your own good.

Just get the first down and continue the drive. It's like a 13 year old kid is controlling the play calling NCAA College Football style. I love Coach Shafer as a man, and as a role model for young men. I hate him as a head coach. He is one of the worst game day coaches I have ever seen. And that's saying something, because there are some gigantic meat heads out there. Just no feel for situational coaching.

It's 3rd & 8 going on like the 15 (I think). You're down 31-10. You need a touchdown to have any chance of coming back.

You know you have two downs to get the first, so you pass to the end zone and then run a fake field goal that NO ONE was fooled by, because you're down by three touchdowns with 13 minutes to play. I mean, talk about trying to be too tricky for your own good.

Just get the first down and continue the drive. It's like a 13 year old kid is controlling the play calling NCAA College Football style. I love Coach Shafer as a man, and as a role model for young men. I hate him as a head coach. He is one of the worst game day coaches I have ever seen. And that's saying something, because there are some gigantic meat heads out there. Just no feel for situational coaching.
A gamer would handle the situation better.

Seriously give control of the 4th down decisions to a Madden pro and I guarantee we score more points

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom