This is so bizzare, i dont know what to say... | Syracusefan.com

This is so bizzare, i dont know what to say...

I am glad we missed out on slappy we recruited him heavily but ended up with CJ fair.

The death of the former player in car accident was very difficult to here.

What is up with this guy. Good news maybe we can all follow holland university if that sanctions really set us back

How has this guy remained a bachelor for the past 50 years ?
I saw that 60 minutes episode a few years back with Marilu Henner. I never knew she had this memory ability also. Could you imagine if this guy married Marilu Henner. They would have very bizarre conversations.

I saw that 60 minutes episode a few years back with Marilu Henner. I never knew she had this memory ability also. Could you imagine if this guy married Marilu Henner. They would have very bizarre conversations.
I was in a relationship with someone who could immediately recall every bad, wrong, indiscreet, almost bad, not really bad thing I had ever done. It was uncanny. Notice I said - was in a relationship.

I watched this episode as well tonight and truly enjoyed it. A few weeks ago they had a segment on cancer treatment that looks like it might actually be a game changer. 60 minutes went through a dry spell for a few years but they seem to be back on their game.

What is their record against Syracuse??

I bet every day someone has to remind him to zip up his fly.

Reactions: cto
I was in a relationship with someone who could immediately recall every bad, wrong, indiscreet, almost bad, not really bad thing I had ever done. It was uncanny. Notice I said - was in a relationship.

You had one of those too? lol

It cut me deep when we didn't land Otis Pooky.
we really never had a chance. He hated the zone.
He must have hated playing any kind of defense because he was never mentioned on our board as a possible recruit. Oh, what could have been. :( I am glad that they slapped the smirk off the dookies in the end, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom