This McGary guy scares me... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This McGary guy scares me...

He is not nearly as good as Zeller. You guys are being sucked into the hype.
The guy's been playing well...he's tough and has some skill.
But he's ever been surrounded by 3 guys taller and quicker than he is...all looking to jam some leather into his snoot.

Over the past few days all I've heard is, "McGary this... and McGary that..." If Michigan fans are truly pinning their hopes on Mitch, and his very recent success, please consider this; Louisville's 6'11" junior, Gorgui Dieng, is a far bigger offensive threat and a profoundly superior defensive force than your beloved McGary. In 3 games against UL, Syracuse has held Dieng to 8 of 24 from the field (that's 33%) far below his 53% season average. Dieng has fared better on the boards averaging just over 10 per game against us, 4.6 offensive. Even if McGary puts up Dieng-like rebound numbers, who the hell else is going to pull a few down for you?? I pray that Beilein tries to pull McGary to the FT line. We'll give him that shot all day long, in favor of taking away any perimeter game and eating up every rebound within a 14" radius. If McGary stays put under the rim and IF (big if) he should happen to get the ball, Rak/BMK, Fair and Southy will crumple in and mug his slow ass. Bottom line: all those Michigan fans excited about McGary and my fellow Orange fans that are nervous about him... not gonna happen!! He'll be as useless as t!ts on a nun.

This scares me:
giant-centipede1.jpg

Dafuq is that?!

Do you need Mantonio to hold you through the night?

"So, babe, let's stop, & hold me tight... & tell me now it will be alright..."

IT WILL BE ALRIGHT...

"You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the mothersucker. Go back in there, chill them biggers out and wait for the BayeWolf who should be coming directly."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom