This program makes it tough to be a fan | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

This program makes it tough to be a fan

You are a true fan. I became a fan during the late 80's and early 90's and am now hooked, even when I'm frustrated. If I was your age I don't know that I would've felt the same draw to the team that I felt when I was growing up. That's one thing that will hurt us for a while. We've probably lost a lot of fans from your generation.
A couple of my friends who are Syracuse fans just root for their hoops team which is weak imo. I bleed orange and always will but it's frustrating when every year you're just like how awesome would college football be if my team was actually competitive. I think Dink will be the man to change the trend but it's going to take time. Like 3 years. Basketball really saves me and has made it easier for the most part.

A couple of my friends who are Syracuse fans just root for their hoops team which is weak imo. I bleed orange and always will but it's frustrating when every year you're just like how awesome would college football be if my team was actually competitive. I think Dink will be the man to change the trend but it's going to take time. Like 3 years. Basketball really saves me and has made it easier for the most part.

As in "dink and dunk"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom