Thomas Bryant on the Deuce vs Oak Hill about to begin | Syracusefan.com

Thomas Bryant on the Deuce vs Oak Hill about to begin

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Whether we get TB or not it should be good to watch him vs top competition. If they win today they play tomorrow vs Montverde in the finals of the Nationals.

I watched a good part of that game. He is a force to be reckoned with, but unfortunately his team didn't take advantage of his positioning as much as they should have. Lots of "raw" talent and with some good coaching he could be a standout. He seemed to be better on the offensive end then the defensive side though, at least in my opinion.

I watched a good part of that game. He is a force to be reckoned with, but unfortunately his team didn't take advantage of his positioning as much as they should have. Lots of "raw" talent and with some good coaching he could be a standout. He seemed to be better on the offensive end then the defensive side though, at least in my opinion.

I saw what you saw, he could be outstanding with the proper coaching, Orange Coaching that is !! The kid can pass, and is not afraid to move, both bode well for his future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom