Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

Evan Daniels‏@EvanDaniels 15m
In 34 minutes the Recruiting Period begins. Missouri will do an in-home visit with Thomas Bryant at midnight.

Mizzou chumps had to wait until JB and Hop were out of town to make their move to gain ground I see.

Evan Daniels‏@EvanDaniels 15m
In 34 minutes the Recruiting Period begins. Missouri will do an in-home visit with Thomas Bryant at midnight.

Mizzou chumps had to wait until JB and Hop were out of town to make their move to gain ground I see.

It makes sense for them though. They would almost need to get a commit from Bryant soon to have any chance IMO. They have to know that the longer he waits the more likely it is that he will be signing his letter of intent with SU. They were basically saying that in our very first minute of open recruiting we are going all in on you Thomas Bryant. But really what have they got to lose, its not like they are choosing between which 5-star recruit to show love to, they are heaping it on as thick as possible with the only 5-star recruit they have an in with. Hard to blame them though as you have to nab some bug time recruits from the bigger programs to start making headway.

So they are tapping IU late to dish out for an official visit? LOL, have they even been that involved. Anyways SU, MizzU, OSU, IU, KU for official visits apparently. The way its wound down though it would be very surprising to see him go anywhere other than SU or MizzU and I still think MizzU is the backup plan.
Crean's been thinking about Tommy a lot lately. Yeah I went there ha.:)

Crean's been thinking about Tommy a lot lately. Yeah I went there ha.:)
Crean's still working on his texting skills, I hear.
I captured a little before and after Bryant commitment for you guys.
crean-texting.jpg

904x490x34346_h.jpg,qitok=GAqXkL8P.pagespeed.ic.kGEGfLzmDJ.jpg

Indiana has to be less competition now that Juwan Morgan has committed, right?

Depends on how they view Bryant? Morgan is a PF, while Bryant is best suited at Center. IU isn't loaded with bigs, so I assume they're looking at him as a C.

Emmitt trying to get the Section V'er on campus for a visit

Anyone know if there is any chance of Hop and JB getting the verbal this weekend or is this more likely to play out for a bit longer?
I honestly don't see it happening this weekend. Nothing is etched in stone. So although we know one person or another will leave (always seems to happen), I don't see either party getting ahead of themselves until there is officially a spot open. Just my two cents and believe me, I would jump up and down if he committed this weekend. Either way, I hope we land this kid. He's like Ned. Ned the Bull. ;)
original.jpg

I think out of loyalty to the Huntington Prep coach, he won't make a decision until he visits Mizzou. Which is why I wished he was visiting SU last.
Will be interesting to see if Mom wins out and he goes to SU or if he is persuasive enough to convince her to go elsewhere. I have had the gut feeling all along he prefers to go elsewhere.

Madbiker said:
Will be interesting to see if Mom wins out and he goes to SU or if he is persuasive enough to convince her to go elsewhere. I have had the gut feeling all along he prefers to go elsewhere.

Just saw him in the hallway. Definitely passes the "look" test. Mom is working it. Happened to be behind them when mom pointed out the John Wallace picture on the first level.

It may just be me, but since Fulford and Missouri got involved I've liked our chances significantly less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom