Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

Everyone keeps questioning whether we can add TB. My bottom line is: if we couldn't add TB, why is JB saying there will be a scholarship for him? Obviously JB feels we are allowed to add another player or we have actually received clarification with the NCAA that we can. If we couldn't, then we would've told Mama Bryant her son has to go elsewhere.

So here's what Crean should pitch to TB.
Pics, and it happened!
460x.jpg

bilde

032813-Syracuse-Indiana.jpg

Wait - was it ever clarified whether we can actually sign him? Not what someone here thinks, but actually clarified by people who know, like the NCAA directly. Because the last I read, even the Bryants had no clue about whether or not he could sign, and the NCAA wasn't telling Waters yes or no. So unless something has changed, aren't we still a little bit in the dark?

Jekelish, I think we are a lot in the dark. The Bryant issue is the big question that has come out of these sanctions. We're all waiting for some official clarification. The other big question I have is what will be the result of the appeal and potential relief of the scholarship limits.

Well we can take him, but that's only half the battle. He's gotta wanna come here...still murky on that front.

So we can take him, we can play in postseason next year. What else.

What would there be to be murky about.

Honestly, I really want Bryant. I would love to have him here.

But to be totally honest, not that it'll come down to one or the other, but if there's scholarship crunching and we COULD only have one or the other...I'd prefer we lock up Battle for '16.

Again, I want Bryant. Badly. But assuming everyone is healthy next year, I think we'll be better off in the post in 15-16, than we would be on the perimeter in 16-17 without Battle.

jekelish said:
Honestly, I really want Bryant. I would love to have him here. But to be totally honest, not that it'll come down to one or the other, but if there's scholarship crunching and we COULD only have one or the other...I'd prefer we lock up Battle for '16. Again, I want Bryant. Badly. But assuming everyone is healthy next year, I think we'll be better off in the post in 15-16, than we would be on the perimeter in 16-17 without Battle.

We'd take both.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom