Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

You already have an envious like / post ratio. Some of us have had to scrap to get to respectability with our ratios. Dues? :vomit: ;)
I think you evolved. Some really great hands on recruiting info from you recently. We can always disagree and that's fine, but you have delivered some excellent writeups and those are some of the best posts imo.

IDn6hGJ.jpg

Honestly, I really want Bryant. I would love to have him here.

But to be totally honest, not that it'll come down to one or the other, but if there's scholarship crunching and we COULD only have one or the other...I'd prefer we lock up Battle for '16.

Again, I want Bryant. Badly. But assuming everyone is healthy next year, I think we'll be better off in the post in 15-16, than we would be on the perimeter in 16-17 without Battle.
But we will need Bryant badly in '16

I think you evolved. Some really great hands on recruiting info from you recently. We can always disagree and that's fine, but you have delivered some excellent writeups and those are some of the best posts imo.

Yes, I've evolved. I'm now almost walking upright.:eek: I disagree when I disagree. Some folks disagree TO disagree. See that train wreck Public Service Announcement thread. :bat::eat popcorn::vomit:

I am optimistic we can take both Killer B's. But my question is timing.

Battle wants to make a verbal commitment soon...so let's just say he gives us a verbal commit during his visit later this month. If Bryant signs his LOI after that, how can we GUARANTEE Battle a scholarship? Heck, I think it will work out but I'm not sure how JB is guaranteeing Battle a scholarship right now. We don't think Chino is leaving soon...

I just wish there was a little more clarity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom