Three things apparent | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Three things apparent

Time to hand out the lithium. A few days ago we had the best freshman in the country and he wasn't even starting. We were a three point shooting juggernaut. MG alone was going to shoot 60% for the season. Now they are all being thrown under the bus.

This team has major holes. It has been apparent since before the season and became really obvious when Lydon and not Coleman was consistently asked to man the middle in crunch time. You can criticize every minor mistake both coaching and execution or you can recognize that this is a very flawed team and many of those "mistakes" are as much related to a talent and experience deficits as they are mistakes.

This doesn't usually happen at SU, but it's happening this season. Probably wouldn't be happening without the sanctions, but they are a fact of life. Now hitch up your pants and deal with it like an adult.

Last edited:
3) Saturday is our whole season. Yes, it is almost an insurmountable task with the way UNC can score down low and rebound but it is our last hope to save the season. I don't see us recovering from an 0-4 start in ACC play. I hope that JB can get the team firing on all cylinders but I seriously doubt it.

I haven't been so down on this program in my entire life as an SU fan. It is not yet football bad, but I am beginning to feel helplessness that this is starting to become a trend which began with the downfall of our 25-0 team. We have no offense and can't defend the post. We have lost 2 out of 3 to Clemson in BASKETBALL, someone wake me up from this dream please.
What really pisses me off is seeing Marcus Paige continue to play for UNC while our PG has been gone for two years and we still haven't recovered from it.

Paige and Ennis were rated pretty much the same as NBA prospects (many had Paige rated higher), yet of course Ennis is the one to leave us while Paige plays not just one more season but two. College basketball sucks.

Despite him not being a big man, we could've used the mid ranged and aggressive long rebounding of a 15 lb heavier Bj this year. If not just to give Roberson and Richardson/G breathers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom