Tic Tic Tic | Syracusefan.com

Tic Tic Tic

not even sure what I'll do to get to 7:00 :mad:

xo40h3.gif

Work is really getting in my way of enjoyment today. I just spent the last 90 minutes reading articles on how to improve my short game. That 51 I shot the other day must never return.

Now I am just 26 minutes away from walking out of the office and cracking a cold one. About one hour away from grabbing my clubs. About three hours from the start of heavy drinking. Six hours or so from positioning myself in front of the big screen and just 8 hours and some change away from celebrating an Elite Eight appearance.

Work is really getting in my way of enjoyment today. I just spent the last 90 minutes reading articles on how to improve my short game. That 51 I shot the other day must never return.

Now I am just 26 minutes away from walking out of the office and cracking a cold one. About one hour away from grabbing my clubs. About three hours from the start of heavy drinking. Six hours or so from positioning myself in front of the big screen and just 8 hours and some change away from celebrating an Elite Eight appearance.
I took today off but kind of wish I would of went in!

I haven't even gotten out on the course yet. Not knowing anybody in Charlotte it's tough to go out and play on my own. More enjoyable to play with a partner but I feel like playing alone is very peaceful. I need to work on driving/slicing.

How is she holding up these days?

Come on, that's even more downerish than me...unless that's just my downerish way of supposition about the ability of females to age gracefully!!! ;) i could do a google photo search but am scared and would rather print my angst toward that question even if it takes roughly the same amount of time!

Reminds me of a line in the REM song "Try Not To Breathe" about how the singer wants to be remembered(by dying before theyre not looking good). Ha, maybe tee1222 will oblige you with an answer, but I just wanted to throw some food for thought in here first brother! I mean, it was hard enough reading on here that JLH was being taken off the market!(for me, up there with when the President took Pontiac off the market, instead of Buick, due to the government playing a role in GM's bankruptcy. Yeah, I'm letting my frustration out today, like I hope the Cuse does to Gonzaga tonight! Hopefully the zone shuts down the young Dirk!).

I salute you as always, Captain!

Dont worry, I wont make a great member like you hold the salute long before I salute back! (there are a few I might though, on a bad day, ha)

For those about to rock!!! (fire! fire!) (reminds me, I just read Axl Rose is rumored to be fronting not only a reunited GNR, but AC/bleeping DC as well!! If only he still had his trademark voice like their last 2 frontmen!)

Dont worry, I wont make a great member like you hold the salute long before I salute back! (there are a few I might though, on a bad day, ha)

For those about to rock!!! (fire! fire!) (reminds me, I just read Axl Rose is rumored to be fronting not only a reunited GNR, but AC/bleeping DC as well!! If only he still had his trademark voice like their last 2 frontmen!)
You know a thread just got large when Captain comes ashore! Respects to all of you scurvy land lovers, ARG!
m1BOImB0QJbjsMM-g3MM9IA.jpg

You know a thread just got large when Captain comes ashore! Respects to all of you scurvy land lovers, ARG!
m1BOImB0QJbjsMM-g3MM9IA.jpg

Was it wrong that the first thing that popped into my head when I saw that wasnt an eye patch? ;) Maybe it was because my subconscious thought I needed protection elsewhere. (maybe because it was plastic!)

Yeah, I overanalyze what i find humorous at times! Yes, I was picturing a cup with the pirate symbol, if anyone didnt catch that! My b***s would be unbustable on here!! I couldnt get sent to Belize even!!(i think?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom