Tic Tic Tic | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tic Tic Tic

No way JHJ... my fans have decreased in numbers over the last few years, so just reverse that photo so that it says I am not worthy! I dig you guys and what you do, and it inspires me to try my own thing. Keep inspiring me brother!!! My favorite was probably when you joined me in the doghouse for starting board controversy for the Shocker(tm) photo! You may not consider it in your top 10, but it cemented your HOF status for me!

Ok, too much caffeine and not enough beer yet, I need to settle down before I find myself permantly ****ed from the board. I have trouble with finality!!!!(i dont want to be a footnote in some thread like 2 names I'm not allowed to mention whom others mentioned in a thread last night asking where they were. Well, you dont want to be like me and know where they are, because it would mean youre on deck to join them, trust me!) LGO!!!!

This one might help me feel less self conscious!

iu
4.jpg
4.jpg

Well, the first halves of the two early games didn't exactly help pass the time. After an amazing opening weekend, the sweet 16 has been a disappointment so far.

Work is really getting in my way of enjoyment today. I just spent the last 90 minutes reading articles on how to improve my short game. That 51 I shot the other day must never return.

Now I am just 26 minutes away from walking out of the office and cracking a cold one. About one hour away from grabbing my clubs. About three hours from the start of heavy drinking. Six hours or so from positioning myself in front of the big screen and just 8 hours and some change away from celebrating an Elite Eight appearance.

5 minutes from hugging the toilet. It's okay, because this is so fugin awesome. I can't believe I'm still typin. See you guys/gals on Sunday. Oh My God, Cuse is in the House!

5 minutes from hugging the toilet. It's okay, because this is so fugin awesome. I can't believe I'm still typin. See you guys/gals on Sunday. Oh My God, Cuse is in the House!
Haha, YES!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom