Time for my annual Trash Talk Thread. | Syracusefan.com

Time for my annual Trash Talk Thread.

Coffee grounds. Banana peels. Egg shells. Used Kleenex (I've got a runny nose this week).

Have you considered gardening? Coffee grounds are high in nitrogen and very good for your roses, although you have to watch the ph level in the ground. Banana peels are also good for roses, and help ward off disease. Egg shells, if you grind them up finely, can help your tomatoes especially in preventing rot.

I don't know of any good gardening application for used Kleenex. #HHH

Have you considered gardening? Coffee grounds are high in nitrogen and very good for your roses, although you have to watch the ph level in the ground. Banana peels are also good for roses, and help ward off disease. Egg shells, if you grind them up finely, can help your tomatoes especially in preventing rot.

I don't know of any good gardening application for used Kleenex. #HHH
Our condo has strict rules about what can and can't be grown around your place. Pretty much only allow hedge-like bushes.

Coffee grounds. Banana peels. Egg shells. Used Kleenex (I've got a runny nose this week).
I think your boy Thomas Jefferson would approve of this post.

This is a ‘Founding Fathers’ battle. Jefferson vs Hamilton.

Going to be huge!

images (3).jpeg

What is Dom Starsia's mattress made from?

1.) Coffee grounds. 2.) Banana peels. 3.) Egg shells. 4.) Used Kleenex (I've got a runny nose this week).

What are...

1.) Hoo's That's pre-game drink
2.) The proverbial item UVA will slip on during game play.
3.) The proverbial item UVA will walk on post game if they lose.
4.) What Hoo's That will accumulate if SU wins.

Did i get it right or was I using the wrong decoder ring? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom