TMZ reporting Kobe killed in copter crash | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

TMZ reporting Kobe killed in copter crash

ABC News said that his daughter may have been with him. As it was her 17th birthday yesterday.
I hope and pray it’s not true.
I don’t like speculation.

Woj reported it.
Typically you look to get two independent sources confirming it. Woj and the LA Sheriff were the two that allowed ESPN to move forward. That's how good journalism without mistakes often works. Wish other entities at ESPN would be as thorough as their news arm.

Typically you look to get two independent sources confirming it. Woj and the LA Sheriff were the two that allowed ESPN to move forward. That's how good journalism without mistakes often works. Wish other entities at ESPN would be as thorough as their news arm.

Woj works for ESPN. So, he's not an "independent" source

Absolutely shocking. Not just an NBA icon. I don’t think I’ve ever been this shocked. Horrible, horrible news, especially if his daughters were on board as well. I’m stunned

That’s why ESPN has stopped the ticker on the pro bowl, and sent me a notification that if I want coverage of Kobe’s death to go to their app?????

Happened less than a quarter mile from my former manager's house

I think it’s fair to say the only one we know for sure is Kobe

This confirmed? I had heard that too.

Just a terrible tragedy.

Can’t even fathom what inside the nba with shaq, Kenny, Charles, and Ernie will be like
Sorry, I edited. Not confirmed

I’m floored. Puts life into perspective. Enjoy everyday. I heard his kids were on the plane, and that just hit me like a truck. This is awful.

so people argue about who got the story out first and then we see conflicting reports and wonder why some try to get all the facts before they publish

local LA news stations dont think kids were on it but no one really knows yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom