To any IU lurkers: | Syracusefan.com

To any IU lurkers:

What other clip could there possibly be? I can't think of one. ;)

They are saying they are having trouble getting their accounts accepted to post here. Might have to wait a day or so, as it took my account a day or so to be accepted

As an Orange fan, would you rather have this pass from a Pre-Season NIT win, or the shot and a National Championship? Not many IU fans probably remember this pass, but all Syracuse fans remember the shot.

DC (DC1) Was on 97.7 yesterday on the drive home (I think it was yesterday) talking about this.

DC said he has never seen anything like this before or after, also - he said (paraphrasing now) "Sherm didn't have to look, he knew Stevie would be there because Stevie was always cherry picking..." Hilariousness!

I like DC's take on things, not just this, but over all. He's getting better at radio and I hope to hear more of him.

Go Orange
SUball

As an Orange fan, would you rather have this pass from a Pre-Season NIT win, or the shot and a National Championship? Not many IU fans probably remember this pass, but all Syracuse fans remember the shot.

It wasn't really a spectacular shot, pretty basic 10-11' ft. baseline jumper, very garden variety. Had we just not choked on the line coming down the stretch (or having to look at Knight's fat gut as he rolled his sweater up) the shot would've meant squat. :bang:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom