Today Dino needs to be locked up | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Today Dino needs to be locked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the same thing about the Facebook site. I wish he would knock it off. I would hate to have anyone think he is somehow affiliated with us, especially after this nonsense.
I blocked the Facebook page because I didn't want anymore plugs for his articles.

I blocked the Facebook page because I didn't want anymore plugs for his articles.

I did the same thing now that you mention it. When this came up, it occurred to me I haven't seen any of his posts on my timeline in a long time.

Does anyone run our Facebook page anymore?

It's know it's not me.

Does anyone run our Facebook page anymore?

It's know it's not me.

When I requested to leave the group, it said "are you sure you want to give up your admin privileges?"

I guess I should have completed one more task before I left since I had such unknown power.

When I requested to leave the group, it said "are you sure you want to give up your admin privileges?"

I guess I should have completed one more task before I left since I had such unknown power.

We're the Mary Celeste of facebook groups.

IMG_3895.JPG

You have to be lobotomized to read that site. It’s like amateur hour. I get 100x the satisfaction at 1/100 the time reading a Millhouse post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom