Today, Sept 30, practice begins - who's gonna be there | Syracusefan.com

Today, Sept 30, practice begins - who's gonna be there

IMG_1792.JPG

This guy was spotted outside the Melo Center.

Do we know Moyer's status. Not sure if I missed it but I didn't know if he was ready.

Matthew Moyer's injury -- Moyer, the 6-foot-8 freshman forward from Ohio, has been limited by a foot injury and at one point wore a protective boot. Today, he participated in shooting drills and individual workouts by position with the forward group. SU coach Jim Boeheim said those drills will represent the sum of Moyer's work for the next seven days. He will not be permitted to do anything more strenuous. After that seven-day period, Boeheim said, the team will revisit his status.

Reporters were prohibited from speaking with players today, but Moyer wandered over to shake hands and exchange pleasantries. (I fully expect to see "Matthew Moyer for President" bumper stickers in 2036.) He said he felt "great -- better than ever." He seemed to move fairly well, all things considered. It looks as if he's dropped some weight.

Gillon is going to surprise a lot of people this year , I know there's tape on him from Colorado state but he's tremendously underrated . I was talking to another baller from a university down the road from cuse who played in the same league against him in high school . Said he's amazing . That got me excited .

Gillon is going to surprise a lot of people this year , I know there's tape on him from Colorado state but he's tremendously underrated . I was talking to another baller from a university down the road from cuse who played in the same league against him in high school . Said he's amazing . That got me excited .

Hope hes
Amba Etta-Tawo