Tom Coughlin to Participate in Opening Coin Toss at MetLife | Syracusefan.com

Tom Coughlin to Participate in Opening Coin Toss at MetLife

So much for sentiments like this...

upload_2016-9-29_10-40-8.png

I didn't think Coughlin was angry at SU so this makes sense. Easy commute for him and gives him some love.
During our post Doug Marrone search for a HC he gave his two cents on who he wanted as HC so he had to have some concern for the program to comment on it.

yeah only one angry guy in that post...as I said Coughlin has way too much class and it was 40 freaking years ago more or less

Lots more ire for the "is Rutgers a rival" debate now. Can't wait.

That guy should've NEVER been fired by my beloved GMen. He freaking won 2 Super Bowls in 8 seasons. Not many other teams can say that.

Glad to see him doing this.

Lol

Those 2 Super Bowls were the luckiest Super Bowls in history

You must be a Pats fan.

Easily the luckiest SB win in history was the Pats win over the Seahawks 2 years ago. All Seahawks had to do was give it to Marshawn on the 1.

You must be a Pats fan.

Easily the luckiest SB win in history was the Pats win over the Seahawks 2 years ago. All Seahawks had to do was give it to Marshawn on the 1.

ALL NORWOOD HAD TO DO WAS KICK A F***ING OBLONG BALL THRU A GIANT H!!!!

Sorry, just wanted to get that off my chest and this seemed to be the most appropriate spot.

Carry on.

Sorry, just wanted to get that off my chest and this seemed to be the most appropriate spot.

Carry on.

Yeah, must suck to be a Bills fan. ;)

Carry on.

In today's game that kick is a simple basic eyes closed chip shot. Not that that helps you any.

I swear to god, if he's staying in my hotel, I will kidnap him, and hand deliver him back to the Giants where he belongs

Carry on.

But they should have run one more play another five yards and its through.:(

Those 2 Super Bowls were the luckiest Super Bowls in history
So, you're saying Tyree's catch was luck?
Nothing but Orange skill! :)

Not a Pats fan but come on people. Tyree catch and then Welker dropping the ball followed by another lucky Eli throw.

Tom is used to seeing bad defenses, don't tell anyone but hes one Giant that this Cowboys fan really likes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom