Tortora: Wildhack headed to Chicago to discuss candidate options | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tortora: Wildhack headed to Chicago to discuss candidate options

possibly a candidate from west coast somewhere nobody has thought of?

Tortora is just excited for wildhack to return so he can ask the hard hitting Tortora classic:

“John, talk a little bit about how impressed you were with Chicago?”
haha Yup.

John, just what can you say about Chicago and it's importance among the Syracuse University stakeholders?

They should come to Arizona. Everyone will be in a better mood - as it’s sunny and not a full blizzard. Just sayin.

This is incorrect.

SU brass are *listening* to Chicago.

Pretty sure it’s a Spotify playlist. 25 or 6 to 4, followed by Hard for Me to Say I’m Sorry.

They played You’re The Inspiration at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade.

I looked at my kids and said you have no idea.

If this true, I might surmise a handful of new agent/coach interviews will be occurring here with search firm facilitating...

That may signal Wildhack simply doing his due diligence and working his way down the list. It could also indicate that negotiations with any frontrunner candidate(s) that have already interviewed may have stalled or been ruled out.

Or it's a easy spot for the candidate we want for a contract signing...

Pure speculation, of course but Occam's razor...

Despite this guy never ever being right about anything we’ll have a 50+ page thread by the end of the day speculating about a tweet that has almost 0% chance of being based on any reality. Lol