Tourney Selection Show Discussion | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Tourney Selection Show Discussion

I’m guessing Nevada and Rutgers for the other playin game but I think it should be Nevada and Vandy

ACC has to do better in early season OOC games if they expect higher seeds in the Dance. It’s been an embarrassing performance the last couple of years.

We have a shot to do our part in year 1 of Red.

Penn St gets jobbed at the 10 seed, also playing a tough team in Texas A&M (who was projected as a #5 seed by the matrix). This has to be the strangest call by the committee so far.

I know the committee did not want to lock them in the 8/9 seed line, so they either were going to put them in the #7 or #10 line before Today's game.

I predicted they would put them as #7 seed.

I guess in the end the #10 line is not much different than a #7.
You win you get a #2 seed after that either way.

But the problem is they are playing Texas A&M now.

We screwed everything up. They need SU in the bracket to do things right. No SU= screwy bracket again.

WOW, Nevada get in... Rutgers may be getting screwed.

So now its 1 of 5
Arizona St
Rutgers
Oklahoma St
Vanderbilt
Clemson

ACC has to do better in early season OOC games if they expect higher seeds in the Dance. It’s been an embarrassing performance the last couple of years.
It’s very important . Once teams build up strong resumes in their OOC schedules , then when they get together in conference , it’s exponentially beneficial. You basically eliminate the possibility of bad losses and all your wins are quality

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom