Towson Gameday... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Towson Gameday...

This color guy sounds just like Chris Jericho, feels like I'm watching a wrestling shoot video

Wait...the DeMaio on Towson is a transfer from Maryland? Is that THE Demaio who was big in their championship run/win a few years ago? Or is this his brother?

Wait...the DeMaio on Towson is a transfer from Maryland? Is that THE Demaio who was big in their championship run/win a few years ago? Or is this his brother?

Brother

1715565453688.jpeg

i grew up with SU in the F4 every single year. let's hope today's win is the 1st step back to greatness !

Now that game is over wanted to say few thought bout denver but didn’t wanna till was sure we won. When watching denver noticed their offense not a ton of speedy guys but do have some size and their stick skills are very top notch. Also fogo(won’t try spelling denver’s fogos name) is a man child he is solid legs like trunks he will be handful. But cuse continues to play poor early on specially defense and mark game be over in first qtr. I wonder if gait kept mark on hoping he make few saves her confidence back but didn’t happen but he better get out of whatever he is in. Some of those towson goals weren’t anything crazy n from range he should been on some of them. Got to clear up bad lazy passes running into double teams and overall just play better and all game.

Now that game is over wanted to say few thought bout denver but didn’t wanna till was sure we won. When watching denver noticed their offense not a ton of speedy guys but do have some size and their stick skills are very top notch. Also fogo(won’t try spelling denver’s fogos name) is a man child he is solid legs like trunks he will be handful. But cuse continues to play poor early on specially defense and mark game be over in first qtr. I wonder if gait kept mark on hoping he make few saves her confidence back but didn’t happen but he better get out of whatever he is in. Some of those towson goals weren’t anything crazy n from range he should been on some of them. Got to clear up bad lazy passes running into double teams and overall just play better and all game.

Ya Marks play and the SSDM unit is concerning. Good news is SU shut down Demaio and Weissharr was essentially held in check. Clearly D needs to be way better.

Joey was very good but as other stated he struggles with top cover guys and denver has a very good cover guy. Need to be prepared and ready. Also hope wright is back as def could use him and if does come back use olexo/wright/schmicht please so dudes arnt gassed. Same with d mids beside rice their barely holding not tired when are tired just get cooked. Have to mix it up rice/levine/spallina/hottle/titus/ even trullio once in while. Can’t play same dudes all game long or gonna ware down. Early in games mix it up little more and then down stretch can stick with main guys.

20 goals vs. the team with the best scoring defense in the country is Gait-like. But they noted that we had a big advantage in time of possession but gave up 15 goals. We're not going to win a championship until we have a national championship defense. If we could just get to memorial Day weekend, it would bring back a lot of fond memories.

The women looked good, too. Hopefully both teams can get to the FF, at least. And no OT games, please!

Man till that run came my nerves were shot. Heart was racing family looking at me like was on drugs pacing back and forth screaming clapping air punching. If second half went like first half prob would of had ❤️ attack. Glad finally woke offense up and controlled second half.

20 goals vs. the team with the best scoring defense in the country is Gait-like. But they noted that we had a big advantage in time of possession but gave up 15 goals. We're not going to win a championship until we have a national championship defense. If we could just get to memorial Day weekend, it would bring back a lot of fond memories.

The women looked good, too. Hopefully both teams can get to the FF, at least. And no OT games, please!

Towson defense is good but it's numbers are inflated by their conference being god awful this season. UVA dropped 19 on them this season

Joey was very good but as other stated he struggles with top cover guys and denver has a very good cover guy. Need to be prepared and ready. Also hope wright is back as def could use him and if does come back use olexo/wright/schmicht please so dudes arnt gassed. Same with d mids beside rice their barely holding not tired when are tired just get cooked. Have to mix it up rice/levine/spallina/hottle/titus/ even trullio once in while. Can’t play same dudes all game long or gonna ware down. Early in games mix it up little more and then down stretch can stick with main guys.
Can t play guys who will get beat just to rotate in more players. 4 guys is plenty for a SSSM rotation. I want Rice out there as much as he possibly can. Guys will dig deep in these games. Same if Wriggt is back him and Olexo are the two best and need to be out there as much as they can. This isn't the time to rotate more guys in. Time to dig deep when ur tired.

This color guy sounds just like Chris Jericho, feels like I'm watching a wrestling shoot video
Oh man, I'm glad I'm not the only one! Tuned in during the 2nd quarter. I thought, "Who in the heck is this doing the color?!" Knows the game from what's he saying, but sounds crazed.

And then at half I saw it was none other than Ryan Boyle! Tewaarton winner, right?

His "the attackman one-handed slash on a clear is a play that has been tried 1000 times in the history of the modern sport and has resulted in exactly ZERO turnovers ever" was something special.

I feel much better knowing I wasn't the only one picking up on his commentary being jacked up...WWE sounds about right.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom