Towson Gameday... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Towson Gameday...

Well if this is the game to start making halftime adjustments it would be the game.

Never let them know your next move.

Not sure if we should read into it but Drew Carter might’ve shut down the possibility of another year for Kohn. Said he’s been accepted into law schools for next year
He was accepted into UCLA Law for this year but deferred it. I’d assume he could defer again if he wanted.

Mark needs to hit the showers. This is unacceptable.
I missed the second Duke game and thought pulling him after one might’ve been a bad move.

But seeing his play tonight…Yikes

Haven’t seen a goalie of his quality lose mojo this badly ever. Feel badly for him.

I'd publish the HT stats, but
  1. No one would want to see them, and
  2. NCAA stats blow (they give goals and assists - NOTHING else)
    1715560951676.gif

what are we doing? Know towson is good team but we are just killing our selfs with bone head mistakes not picking up gbs running into trouble

8-9. could it be worse ? yes. are we playing well ? no. biggest issues are TO'S , penalties and will mark .
got a whole nuther half to get this right.

defense is gonna have to completely clamp down cause mark cant save anything. Not sure if moment is too big for him or what. Also offense has to be better with ball and can’t take poor shots sparking transition

Have to hope that end of half save turns things around for Mark. If not you have to pull him. Not going to beat Denver next week with a goalie struggling this much. My goodness. What awful timing.

Offense just needs to stop being so “perfect”. Let Rhoa rip it from deep a few times. Keep feeding Hiltz. There are tons of passing lanes. Just get it on goal. Can’t believe they are dominating faceoffs like this, the Towson goalie is struggling just as much as Mark, and somehow they are losing. Bewildering is an understatement.

We need Leo to hit with the skip pass to the open guy same with rhoa. They can beat their man. And let’s see that pick play with Finn and Stevens.

And am I the only one annoyed at how long it takes to get our midfielders out? We burn like 15 -20 seconds it seems everytime.

SU has put 11 shots on cage . downs has 3 saves. towson 13 SOG. will marks with 4 saves. both goalies are struggling. PEPPER THEM !

also don’t think defense should chase so far out giving these fast guys running start. We are ball watching way to much worried bout sliding. This isn’t going well and towson is getting more and more confidence. Offense only two goals that qtr believe. This team on what they have showed today don’t deserve to make anything. They better come out possessed or it’s over.

Leo has struggled since pole put on him. We better figure something out and figure it out fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom