Triche and loose balls | Syracusefan.com

Triche and loose balls

kuethstheman

All Conference
2nd game in a row when there was a situation where BT stood and watched someone from the other team grab a loose ball that he was in better position to get. I've probably watched him play 80 times but I can't honestly say if that's typical or not.

Anyone else ever notice?

I know he's not that quick and doesn't necessarily have the quickest reactions but it was frustrating to see him make no attempt at all. Evidence of injury? Or has this always been a problem that I just never noticed?

2nd game in a row when there was a situation where BT stood and watched someone from the other team grab a loose ball that he was in better position to get. I've probably watched him play 80 times but I can't honestly say if that's typical or not.

Anyone else ever notice?

I know he's not that quick and doesn't necessarily have the quickest reactions but it was frustrating to see him make no attempt at all. Evidence of injury? Or has this always been a problem that I just never noticed?

Whew. By the title of this thread, I thought you were letting everyone here know that BT has come down with some strange social disease.

Whew. By the title of this thread, I thought you were letting everyone here know that BT has come down with some strange social disease.

Me too. I knew he had problems with his back tightening up, but loose balls?
Who knew? Thank God it's not loose bowels!

Me too. I knew he had problems with his back tightening up, but loose balls?
Who knew? Thank God it's not loose bowels!
Yeah, I think that would be considered a flagrant foul. Most likely a flagrant #2.

The most consistent trait of all jb teams..,,and its a huge pet peeve of mine..,our players almost never get on the floor for loose balls.

We are a "bend at the waist" effort team.

It's everyone.

His back is hurt. He's been in pain most of the season. He doesn't want to make it worse by diving all over the floor.

He might be hesitant because of the back issues. But...I've seem more Cuse players hit the floor the last two years than in the previous decade combined. Cuse may not get as much floor burns as some teams but they do get after it.

His back is hurt. He's been in pain most of the season. He doesn't want to make it worse by diving all over the floor.

His back isn't so hurt that it stopped him from throwing down a dunk the other day.

He waist-bended two loose balls against Cal, and one against Montana, and numerous other times during the "Swoon". It might be everyone, but it is Brandon more often than not.

Very frustrating to watch, especially when you see mid major kids jumping into the 2nd row.

His back isn't so hurt that it stopped him from throwing down a dunk the other day.

He waist-bended two loose balls against Cal, and one against Montana, and numerous other times during the "Swoon". It might be everyone, but it is Brandon more often than not.

Very frustrating to watch, especially when you see mid major kids jumping into the 2nd row.

You're making stuff up.

The most consistent trait of all jb teams..,,and its a huge pet peeve of mine..,our players almost never get on the floor for loose balls.

We are a "bend at the waist" effort team.

It's everyone.
Agree w/ this-Most noticeable when we play teams like Pitt, marquette, and Uconn and they get every loose ball

Agree w/ this-Most noticeable when we play teams like Pitt, marquette, and Uconn and they get every loose ball

Gee I wonder what would hurt your back more dunking or diving onto a wooden floor for a basketball?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom