True or False | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

True or False

Wasn't that the play they called a charge on him? JB realized that was the worst call of the night up to that point I believe.
You are correct. Still, he needed to show better awareness of the time and situation. I'm sure he will learn.

You are correct. Still, he needed to show better awareness of the time and situation. I'm sure he will learn.

Probably true, but I sure would have liked them to call that correctly and put him on the line like they should have. Not that he's guaranteed to make those shots.

I live with his drives - even if out of control. Often times it is the only thing that breaks our stagnant offense which can too often turn into a Globetrotter wheel.

I really get tired of the flack given to players as if they weren't trying to do the right thing.

Please tell me which player didn't make a boneheaded play(s). I don't think Mal was any worse than G was in the first half and I've heard little criticism there.

The guys played as well as they could last night. Was it there best? NO. But it was the best they had last night.

You and I were watching different games.

I was watching the Syracuse-UNC game on ESPN. I usually can find it by looking for the team that wears orange. It's a particular orange though, maybe you were watching the one with the team in burnt orange? That's not the right one.

I really get tired of the flack given to players as if they weren't trying to do the right thing.

Please tell me which player didn't make a boneheaded play(s). I don't think Mal was any worse than G was in the first half and I've heard little criticism there.

The guys played as well as they could last night. Was it there best? NO. But it was the best they had last night.

I kind of understand your point, but last night was NOT the best they could play. It is amazing that we had a shot to win the game. Just taking the eye ball test... I would have guessed we lost by 20.

And the boneheaded plays were spreadout pretty evenly.

I was somewhat interested if Howard was going to take a quick trip to the bench for that shot.
Since it went in, probably not but I did notice Howard turning and looking at the bench. I was thinking at the time he was wondering if he was going to get a seat too,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom