Class of 2014 - Trumaine Washington - DB - Florida | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Trumaine Washington - DB - Florida

IMHO they're prepared to take both Cordy and washington

Completely agree, if they both want to commit, the staff will take them both, and I won't be surprised at all if that happens.

Completely agree, if they both want to commit, the staff will take them both, and I won't be surprised at all if that happens.
With the situations with Dowels (academics) and Dawson (health), I also agree we take both. No idea what our pitch was to Washington & Cordy, but I have to believe we want 2 more CBs, and this duo makes a lot of sense.

IMHO they're prepared to take both Cordy and washington

i don't know do you think they take 2 DT's, or 2 CB's? imo it will be DT's.

Here are my must takes.

WR - Ish
OT - Ward
LB - Thomas
DT - Harvey, Samuels
CB - Washington

If there is a 7th guy taken it's Cordy. Or they could take Cordy instead of Samuels? Going to be interesting to see how the numbers work themselves out. I wouldn't be surprised to see us take a full 25 though, so then we could go 2 and 2 with DT's and CB's

I think if they can they take:
Ishmael
Ward
Samuels
Harvey
Enoicy
Thomas
Washington and Cordy

They'll worry about the cap another day.

Ishmael
Ward
Samuels
Harvey
Enoicy
Thomas
Washington and Cordy

If that's how we land next Wednesday...All I can hear right now is [the sound a lit fuse makes] ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst...

Ishmael
Ward
Samuels
Harvey
Enoicy
Thomas
Washington and Cordy

I'm not sure Enoicy is visiting

I worry that Thomas isn't going to qualify either so I wouldn't surprised to see Hughes added to the list. I think it's obvious they are bringing in another LB this class.

I really believe though they want 2 DTs and both Cornerbacks. We're light in the secondary losing Lynn, and Anderson. Whigham and Dawson have health issues. Reddish, Desir and Darius Kelly will be seniors and Eskridge probably enters the draft. That’s 4 players we lose next season. Wayne Morgan will be a junior. Jaston George might be a non factor.

We need to restock the secondary, I look to add both corners.

Ishmael
Ward
Samuels
Harvey
Enoicy
Thomas
Washington and Cordy

Thanks Phat, Please correct my percentage of opportunity to attain such a class...

Player - Chance of Committing
Ishmael - 80%
Ward - 75%
Samuels - 80%
Harvey - 90%
Enoicy - 50%
Thomas - 50%
Washington and Cordy - 50% and 75%

right?

jr4750 said:
Thanks Phat, Please correct my percentage of opportunity to attain such a class... Player - Chance of Committing Ishmael - 80% Ward - 75% Samuels - 80% Harvey - 90% Enoicy - 50% Thomas - 50% Washington and Cordy - 50% and 75% right?

I've got no inside info - but based on posters here and the PS article, I'd put Ishmael closer to 90%.

On film washington is the better corner and overall player but its not by much. I also think they will take both. I am worried about washington going to louisville. Just my feelin on it. He just seems like a kid that will fit in at Louisville. Hope im wrong

Louisville is going to hurt SU with a couple of guys...don't know who but they now have a different recruiter than Strong did in Florida and now we see how well our staff can fight and keep our talented recruits Orange.

On film washington is the better corner and overall player but its not by much. I also think they will take both. I am worried about washington going to louisville. Just my feelin on it. He just seems like a kid that will fit in at Louisville. Hope im wrong

Washington wants to play with Cordy though, so we have that going for us... That could help, right?

Ishmael
Ward
Samuels
Harvey
Enoicy
Thomas
Washington and Cordy

I agree I think they will take as many as they can and let the numbers work themselves out.

Washington wants to play with Cordy though, so we have that going for us... That could help, right?

Question: are we looking at Cordy as a WR or as a DB?

We're light in the secondary losing Lynn, and Anderson. Whigham and Dawson have health issues. Reddish, Desir and Darius Kelly will be seniors and Eskridge probably enters the draft. That’s 4 players we lose next season. Wayne Morgan will be a junior. Jaston George might be a non factor.

We need to restock the secondary, I look to add both corners.

Jaston George will not be a factor. The staff fully intends on taking both of these kids if they're willing to commit. Cordy is pretty much a done deal and I think Washinton follows him here IMO.

Jaston George will not be a factor. The staff fully intends on taking both of these kids if they're willing to commit. Cordy is pretty much a done deal and I think Washinton follows him here IMO.
The whole package deal pitch thing sounds like it's got McD's fingerprints all over it. He probably knows everything about these two, including their friendship and pitched the scheme to Shaf. Gotta love it, great plan!